By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Secret Santa PC Event 2023

Darwinianevolution said:

I'll join this year again.

¡Estupendo!

Same DarwinianEvo profile as usual, I presume?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I'll join this year again.

¡Estupendo!

Same DarwinianEvo profile as usual, I presume?

Yep, same as always.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Ok.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Of course I'll join in again this year!

Not at home right now, I'll send my Steam and GOG ID's later (unless you want to check last year's thread)

I would certainly enjoy taking part in this again!! 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ShadisTiger/

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561197963821349/#sort=order

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Of course I'll join in again this year!

Not at home right now, I'll send my Steam and GOG ID's later (unless you want to check last year's thread)

Thankfully, I have your usual links, so I'll take care of it.

Also thanks for joinning the fun another year.

Shadis said:

I would certainly enjoy taking part in this again!! 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ShadisTiger/

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561197963821349/#sort=order

Look at you! Your Secret Santa from last year did a good job if you're back for more.

It's my pleasure to have you back on board.

Ok, let's keep the thread in motion by looking at the best releases of January, aka. the month when Ubisoft came back to Steam (mostly) :

JANUARY

觅长生
link
Aquatico
link
Dead Space
link
Forspoken
link
Gorilla Tag
link
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition
link
Hi-Fi RUSH
link
Persona 3 Portable
link
Pizza Tower
link
Sailing Era
link
SimRail - The Railway Simulator
link
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake
link
Surviving the Abyss
link
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki Ⅱ -CRIMSON SiN-
link
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint
link
Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2
link
Undisputed
link
Warlander
link

Watch Dogs®: Legion
link

JEMC said:

Ok, let's keep the thread in motion by looking at the best releases of January, aka. the month when Ubisoft came back to Steam (mostly) :

From the list what I found interesting were Aquatico, Hi-Fi RUSH (a shame it has Denuvo), Sailing Era, (I got it recently, I should give it a try someday), and SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake.

I should give the The Legend of Heroes series a try, I have the first Trails in the Sky game.

Remasters don't really excite me, though it seems the GTA Definite Edition games have improved judging by the player reviews.

Hey, Forspoken no longer has Denuvo.

Ubisoft is still in the ignore hole and doesn't seem to want to crawl out of there anytime soon.

Rhonin the wizard said:
JEMC said:

From the list what I found interesting were Aquatico, Hi-Fi RUSH (a shame it has Denuvo), Sailing Era, (I got it recently, I should give it a try someday), and SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake.

I should give the The Legend of Heroes series a try, I have the first Trails in the Sky game.

Remasters don't really excite me, though it seems the GTA Definite Edition games have improved judging by the player reviews.

Hey, Forspoken no longer has Denuvo.

Ubisoft is still in the ignore hole and doesn't seem to want to crawl out of there anytime soon.

To me, the surprise is Gorilla Tag but, since I don't own a VR device, I don't know if it's any good. Also, being January, right after the busiest part of the year, it makes sense that some smaller scale games pop up in positions that wouldn't be able to achieve during other months.

I tried the first The Legend of Heroes but had to stop shortly after. From the little I played, it's a good turn based RPG, like Final Fantasy used to be. And well, the fact that has so many sequels tells us that there's a lot of people that liked it.

And Ubisoft... well, they really need to get their sh*t together. I understand that they don't want to share the money with Valve, but it's not working for them, and the whole yes but no messages they're giving are confusing at best and nonsensical at worst.

Time to find out which were the best releases of February:

FEBRUARY

Atomic Heart
link
Blood Bowl 3
link
Company of Heroes 3
link
Digimon World: Next Order
link
Gloria Victis: Medieval MMORPG
link
HELLCARD
link
Hogwarts Legacy
link
Kerbal Space Program 2
link
Like a Dragon: Ishin!
link
Limbus Company
link
OCTOPATH TRAVELER II
link
Phantom Brigade
link
Pharaoh: A New Era
link
Plan B: Terraform
link
Returnal
link
Sons Of The Forest
link
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo
link
The Pale Beyond
link
WILD HEARTS
link

Your Only Move Is HUSTLE
link

Tomorrow I'll begin to send messages around to see if we can get more people to join the event.