By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Secret Santa PC Event 2023

Got the games from my secret santa, thank you very much for them!

Around the Network

Well, with UnderwaterFunktown and Bofferbrauer2, all Tiny Tims have reported that they got their gifts and we can say that the event has ended with a big success.

Thanks a lot to the Santas for their wonderful job and for taking part in the event this year.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Conina said:
Shadis said:

Do you have anything specific you are looking for?  Feel free to say so or see what I have in my inventory, happy to offer some up.

I looked through your inventory and made you an offer (you can refuse or alter the deal).

I had a WTF moment when I saw a Trine 5 trading card. Didn't know that this game exists... loved the other four Trine games, even part 3.

As I said in Steam, you are all set.  Sent over all the ones you asked for.

Yeah it just came out this year!  I love the series, just a lot of fun to play though each of them.  The 4th one was a lot of fun as well.  A bit more out there in some places, but in a good way.  I'm a bit to early into the 5th one to make any real judgments yet.

JEMC said:

Well, with UnderwaterFunktown and Bofferbrauer2, all Tiny Tims have reported that they got their gifts and we can say that the event has ended with a big success.

Thanks a lot to the Santas for their wonderful job and for taking part in the event this year.

And there was much rejoicing!  Thanks again for setting this and and letting me take part in it!  Look forward to some more gift giving next year!

Hope you all had fun this year. I had to miss out unfortunately (haven't even been online in the last few weeks, so apologies for missing the friendly reminder message sent my way).

Around the Network
CladInShadows said:

Hope you all had fun this year. I had to miss out unfortunately (haven't even been online in the last few weeks, so apologies for missing the friendly reminder message sent my way).

It's a shame you couldn't make it, but sometimes we have to focus our attention on something else.

Hopefully, you'll be able to join the fun next year.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.