By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The mysteries of FINAL FANTASY XVI: A post completion thread (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Hynad said:

A Final Fantasy without magic?? 

That’d be really boring. :/

I think this game is one and done. No dlcs and no sequels.

Now, how can you that when there is evidence in the game that says otherwise? There are clearly things left unsolved. Read the OP for those things.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Xxain said:

I would prefer a XVI -2 over DLC. Another time jump that explores a post Ultima controlled Valisthea. 

Oh c'mon man. Magic has not just up and vanished. I sure Magic is tied to the Star of Metia(Which I think is a satellite) and Clive simply cut its connection to Valisthea.

Xxain said:
Hynad said:

Oh c'mon man. Magic has not just up and vanished. I sure Magic is tied to the Star of Metia(Which I think is a satellite) and Clive simply cut its connection to Valisthea.

The red star disappeared at the end. Clive then tried to use magic, to see if what he did worked, and his hand turned to stone immediately.

And then, he died. Which is why they showed Jill crying and Torgal howling.

It was ambiguous if Joshua survived or not. Because of what Clive did to him. But the Final Fantasy book, explicitly mentioning him as the author, puts the ambiguity to rest.