By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game News Roundup

New video going over all the PS5 Pro details!

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

New video going over the latest round of layoffs at Xbox.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

New video going over the report that Sony is going with AMD for the PS6 chips over Intel.

New video going over Astro Bot sales and discussing if the game is a hit or a bomb. Spoiler - the truth is so far in the middle. 

New video discussing the potentially leaked images and specs of the Switch 2 and comparing it to the original Switch to see the changes.