By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game News Roundup

In today's video I discuss the Borderlands movie and how much it has bombed at the box office.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

New video in which I discuss the latest NPD/Circana report for July 2024, as well as the VGChartz estimates for the Americas for July 2024.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

New video in which I discuss the new Xbox Series X and S models and the new adaptive controllers.

In the video for today I discuss the VGChartz worldwide estimates for July 2024. I'm also slowly inching towards 10,000 subscribers.

Another video! This time going over the huge success of Black Myth Wukong!

Around the Network

New video where I discuss the PS5 price increase in Japan, as well as the recent Xbox Series X|S price increase in Japan. And the weak value of the Yen as the likely reason for this.

Probably the fastest I've gotten a video out. I go over the Concord news in this one.

Two new videos!! 

New video going over the leaks and rumors surrounding the PS5 Pro.

New video going over the rumor that Final Fantasy XVI and the Pixel Remaster games are coming to Xbox consoles.