By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game News Roundup

New short video where I discuss the reports that Activision games will start to release on Xbox Game Pass in August.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

In a new video I discuss the Circana (NPD) report for May 2024 and the VGChartz Americas estimates for May 2024.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

New video from me going over the changes coming to Xbox Game Pass. This includes the price increase, the new Standard tier, and more.

New video of me discussing the latest VGChartz estimates. 

New video from me is live discussing the mature rated game from Nintendo.

Around the Network

In today's video I discuss Forza Horizon 5 surpassing 40 million players lifetime and how it is likely the biggest racing game of all time not named Mario Kart.

In a new video I discuss the newly announced mature rated game from Nintendo - Emio The Smiling Detective Famicom Detective Club.

I've posted a few video this week so here we go! 

New video of me going over the latest earnings report from Sony and the latest VGChartz estimates for June.

In today's video I discuss the GOOD news that Tango Gameworks lives and will not be shut down as the developer has been acquired by publisher Krafton from Microsoft / Xbox.