By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

Leynos said:

One wonders why FF7 Rebirth and Stellar Blade are the highest user rated games this year.

Oppai?

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Should the title of the thread be changed?

Yes. Probably should have been changed for Helldivers and Stellar blade, frankly.  
Any suggestions?

Hopefully we get a good showcase, and we can have more games to look forward to.

BasilZero said:
twintail said:

Just did a week buisness trip. Now 2 week holiday then another business trip soon after. So gaming time suffering a lot. Makes with wish Sony had a cloud based device.

Its been brutal for me too - havent played in days too - combination of work and getting ready for our baby to be born. (Gonna be busy lol)

haha you will be. But after a while you'll be able to find time no worries.

the-pi-guy said:

This is a weird situation, and I'm curious to see what comes out of it. 

Hopefully a fun playing FPS with an attached improved zombies mode (though I wonder if moving away from the Zombies aesthetic is even feasible).

Honestly, i wouldn't mind if it's basically a CoD x Timesplitters x PS IP scenario.

the-pi-guy said:
Leynos said:

Should the title of the thread be changed?

Yes. Probably should have been changed for Helldivers and Stellar blade, frankly.  
Any suggestions?

Hopefully we get a good showcase, and we can have more games to look forward to.

Seoul Divers?

Hellar Blade?

Stellar Divers?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I know I leave review links in my sig already, but I want to push Gigantic a bit more (which has also made its way to PS4 & PS5 platforms).

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/460953/gigantic-rampage-edition-xs/

A multiplayer title that only costs $20 with no (current) microtransactions ought to be on your radar, if only for principle alone.  At least worth a cursory glance to see if you'd gel with its fusion of Hero Fighter & MOBA.  

A Horizon styled Lego game sounds very promising to me.

I just wonder who would be developing it.

I recently bought Alan Wake 2 but I'm holding off to see if there will be a 40FPS mode down the line.

Please Remedy lol.

PotentHerbs said:

I recently bought Alan Wake 2 but I'm holding off to see if there will be a 40FPS mode down the line.

Please Remedy lol.

Do you mean 40FPS for Quality Mode?  Because there is a 60 Performance option.

coolbeans said:

Do you mean 40FPS for Quality Mode?  Because there is a 60 Performance option.

Don't get me wrong, I'd settle for 60FPS, but a 40FPS mode would be amazing for the atmosphere of this game lol.