By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Runa216 said:
BasilZero said:

I know Xavier Woods because of WWE but other than that, had no idea who the rest were lmao.

I think the concept was that they were all athletes of some sort. "See, you're not a nerd for liking videogames, even tough guys like Final Fantasy!"

I mean, that'd be important marketing in the 90s but everyone plays games now. IT's not really an issue outside of the toxic-masculinity dudebros like Andrew Tate and other manosphere red pill morons. MOST people accept that games are for everyone. Grandma on facebook, GIRLS, athletes, people of all cultures, genders, etc. The days of people thinking only kids and boys play games are long gone, relegated to the past. 

Not everyone is playing stuff like FF16. I think that is the point of the ad, catering to a more casual target market outside of all the other marketing they've done. 

in fact, that is why Sony has this type of ad campaign running these last few years for the PS5. 

Around the Network
ice said:
Spade said:

Lol, you told him bruh.  

he did

Edit by Adonis : bad gif is bad

Please don't put a disgusting gif with an xbox player on it...

Me I only post cute gif. 

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 24 June 2023

zeldaring said:

Good new is COD will stay on playstation. Thank god cause i was worried about Microsoft trying to cause a monopoly.

I'm patiently waiting that COD doesn't sell anymore. I guess I will wait forever.

----------------------------

Great video for Ys X Nordics

For now it's only for Nintendo and PS platforms but they always coming to PC. So I will wait lol. I didn't try this saga yet despite good reviews. 

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 24 June 2023

-Adonis- said:
ice said:

he did

Edit by Adonis : bad gif is bad

Me I only post cute gif. 

my bad cloudxtifa, cute gifs from now on. 

ice said:
-Adonis- said:

Me I only post cute gif. 

my bad cloudxtifa, cute gifs from now on. 

Thank you.

Around the Network
-Adonis- said:

For now it's only for Nintendo and PS platforms but they always coming to PC. So I will wait lol. I didn't try this saga yet despite good reviews. 

I still need to play Ys 7, 8 and 9 lol.

Its been a while since I played a Ys game, last one I played was Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

BasilZero said:
-Adonis- said:

I still need to play Ys 7, 8 and 9 lol.

Its been a while since I played a Ys game, last one I played was Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

8 was my favorite playstation plus extra surprise that I played, and 9 was really good as well.  I haven't played any of the other games in the series, but really looking forward for 10.

Spending full price on CoD is just as stupid as paying full price for a sports game. It's esp stupid to pre-order them.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Spending full price on CoD is just as stupid as paying full price for a sports game. It's esp stupid to pre-order them.

Especially sports games where they go on sale so often.

I remember a fellow college student would pay full price for some of the sports games - a month later , it would go on discount for like half price lol

Tbf people spend a lot of hours playing only CoD religiously, probably won't see it that way. As in they are the people who want the competitive advantage of play playing earlier and unlocking the best stuff asap. That and some people play only or a lot of CoD, will see the value in it so that's time wasted in delaying a buy only to save several bucks :P