By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

GET HYPED FELLAS!!

Around the Network

What do you think Sony will open and close with? I predict:

Open: SpiderMan 2 gameplay + release date
Close: The Last of Us multiplayer deep dive (10/15 minutes) with a beta announcement later this year

the-pi-guy said:

Almost certainly I'll me at the middle of a very important meeting at this time, will need to watch later.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

PotentHerbs said:

I feel like there are so many choices.

Future of Gaming:

Technically started with GTA V, then went into Spider-Man Miles Morales

Ended with Horizon 2

2020 Showcase:

Started with Final Fantasy XVI, then went into Spider-Man Miles Morales

Ended with God of War Ragnarok

2021 Showcase:

Started with Kotor, then went into Stellar Blade 

The first Party Segment started with Wolverine, then went into Gran Turismo 7

Ended with God of War Ragnarok

All things considered, I think chances are good that the opening will be a big third party title, and then ending with a big first party game that is fairly far out.  

I'm going to say Spider-Man 2 will be very close to the opening. Maybe not the first thing, but probably the second thing. I'm going to make a crazy guess and say that the very first thing will be a new From Software game. I'll probably be wrong on that, but that's okay.  

On the ending part, I predict it will be some big 2025 PS5 game. My crazy guess will be a new Uncharted game. 
My less crazy guess will be Santa Monica's new IP.

First show since the Future of Gaming in 2020, that is over an hour long. Seems pretty likely to be the best show since 2020.

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:

Close: The Last of Us multiplayer deep dive (10/15 minutes) with a beta announcement later this year

Closer new IP 

Factions will be at Summer Fest, but I'm ok being wrong lol 

PotentHerbs said:

Open with SpiderMan 2, fake out end with Last of Us multiplayer and as they are saying goodbye just one last thing, and Ghost of Tsushima 2 will be shown very briefly as they fade to black.  I'm really hoping Dragon Quest 3 HD-2D finally gets shown again with a release date this year.  Hopefully some of the multiplayer games are shown and are great, and I would love to see what Naughty Dog has going on for their next single player game, but I doubt we see it quite yet.

Let's go Jimbo! :)

Era is a big fan of this person:

What they expect:

Things to expect:
Spider-Man 2
Firewall Ultra
Helldivers 2
TLOU Factions
Stellar Blade

Possible:
Ghost of Tsushima 2
Horizon Online