By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Sony and Bungie

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Spoiler!

👀 longtime Bungie Directors. They were moved from Directors of the Destiny games to overseeing the Destiny franchise a couple of years ago. They were most shown in the Bungie ViDocs. 

Some things shouldn't need to be posted, but here we go. 

Deyon said:

I don't think a CEO would invite a regular employee to come see his new cars, especially this one who's on a  "do not work with" list which means she's extra cray cray in the head

But hey everything is possible.

Deyon said:

But it doesn't add up though she was part of a mass firing. Unless the 200+ employees who got fired also didn't bend over to him, she is a liar.

She looks hella crazy and a solid 4/10 so I don't think anyone, let alone a CEO of big company, would invite her anywhere.

Deyon said:

I'm using common sense and your using a story about your friend. Also why are you bringing sexism into the discussion? it has nothing to do with the discussion at all.

Rating her looks is justified. She is not that attractive to be able to attract a CEO like him (who is going to fire her 2 days later along with 200 people) to invite her to see his cars, especially in this cancel culture era and bungie being extremally socially woke.

She might be telling the truth, but common sense makes her story suspicious.

Deyon said:

At my job, 2 female workers lied about being harassed and got the director fired. A year later one of them, who left for another job, sent an Instagram dm to the founder telling him the other chick was lying and forced her to lie because she didn't like him personally.

I have my reasons to doubt everything until it's proven. Especially in this case, where common sense says that it's bullshit. 

Despite claiming common sense 3x in your post, your posts are incredibly devoid of it.

1.) None of this stuff was being claimed by her. You're dismissing her, based on an idea someone threw out, and you not agreeing with it. 

2.) Someone lying doesn't mean anything about someone else. You can easily take this the other way, a lot of men lie about raping someone, that doesn't mean we start assuming that every man who ever says anything about rape must be lying. Your story means nothing. Obviously sometimes people lie, sometimes those people are men, sometimes those people are women. 

3.) Your personal judgments on someone's appearance means nothing. It's especially incredibly gross to use it to judge someone's story.

4.) You also don't seem to understand how harassment works. Plenty of people get harassed despite "not being attractive". Old people and children get sexually assaulted all the time. It has nothing to do with being attractive. 

5.) You also don't seem to have any basic understanding of how ego works. People buy things they don't need all the time, for pretty much showing off. 

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 01 August 2024

Always hearing about job losses is saddening. My company just went through re-structuring. Only a few let go, but thankfully I know I have a position at least till the end of this year.

I think ultimately, Sony taking full ownership of Bungie is going to be better for them.

Around the Network

Great quality video and game running on PS5 version :

Just finished Ratchet and Clank (2016) for PS4 via my PS5.

This was hands down the best game in the series. The visuals, characters, story, gameplay - the weapons and the fights were all great.

The only thing that I thought was missing was Arena fights and the fact that there were two places for hoverboard races I felt was a bit too much.

Aside from that, solid gaming experience, will get Rift Apart next when it goes on sale again.

Strange. People are usually not that high on the reboot. Usually pretty down on it. It was my first R&C and just found it dull as dirt and it felt like what it was. A movie tie in game. Where Rift Apart I loved.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Strange. People are usually not that high on the reboot. Usually pretty down on it. It was my first R&C and just found it dull as dirt and it felt like what it was. A movie tie in game. Where Rift Apart I loved.

I've played almost every single Ratchet and Clank game - minus the tower defense one on PS3 and the two mobile games (2005's port of the first game on mobiles prior to smartphones and Before the Nexus)

I got into the series for the first time back in 2018 - so in six years I've played 12 games. So far the reboot is my favorite, havent seen the movie.

Also as for what I am playing right now...

Yes, you saw that right, 90 hours in Driveclub lol

Last edited by BasilZero - on 05 August 2024

Game: Ratchet & Clank (2016)
Genre: Shooter Platformer
Developer: Insomniac Games
Publisher: Sony
System: Playstation 4 (PS4) via PS5
Year of Release: 2016
Length of Playthrough: 12 Hours
Total Score: 93/100

+Great visual design and level design, decent story and characters, also 60 FPS unlike Into the Nexus (PS5)
-No arena mode and cutscenes are ripped straight from the movie stuck at 24 FPS

----

Score wise comparison sake...

Ratchet and Clank HD (PS3): 78
Ratchet and Clank 2 Going Commando HD (PS3): 86
Ratchet and Clank 3 Up Your Arsenal HD (PS3): 90
Ratchet Deadlocked (PS3): 85
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP): 70
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3): 91
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty (PS3): 74
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3): 88
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3): 80