By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm excited to see the numbers this game does on PC! May open up Sony's eyes a bit.

They are already on the plan of MP and Live games being day and date. Don't expect that for their staple SP games, because that could impact console sales, Xbox situation is a very clear example of that.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Got my physical copy of Gran Blue Relink. Excited to play!

I wanna play this game, but why they gotta release it the same day as Dragon's Dogma 2?!? This game makes me want to rewatch The Last Samurai

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 08 February 2024

Officially Sony’s biggest hit on PC! I wonder if it’ll hit 100K this weekend! 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 08 February 2024

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Officially Sony’s biggest hit on PC! I wonder if it’ll hit 100K this weekend! 

Bodes well for Concord and fairgames. Maybe even Until Dawn, too.

Great to see it doing so well. The first game was one of the underappreciated gems of last gen and I"m glad the sequel is getting the attention it deserves.

Sony will probably buy Stellar Blade and Helldivers' studios. That's quality over there.

Granblue Fantasy Relink's time

Second Platinum of the year completed with Spider-Man 2! Up until I received the Symbiote Suit followed by Venom's introduction, it was a 6.5/10 game for me. The biggest knock on it, other than the game not feeling all that dissimilar from the first game, was the story not really clicking for me, especially Miles side of the story, and Kraven not really being all that much of a compelling villain. Especially considering how little you actually see of him. But the last third of the games story bumped it up to an 8.5/10! The subtlety of Peter turning bad to outright being a villain, to Peter and Harry's relationship which I won't go into detail for spoiler sake, that's where it really got good! Overall a really good game. Some complained about the games length, which according to the PS app I reached Platinum in 23 hours, but it was completely fine for me. I got more than enough of my Spider-Man fill and it didn't overstay its welcome.

Whoever came up with the Symbiote Nests though, especially the nests with 2 hearts or the moving heart, I hate you at least it became a little easier after you get the Anti-Venom Suit. 

I also loved the new variety of suits, including the addition of color combinations for most of the suits, the new symbiote abilities, the spider-wings making traversal even more fun, and of course that next level fast travel! I'll come back to the game when Stage Replay is implemented just to play the Venom introductory mission again!

Gonna hop into Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut next!

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 09 February 2024

Speaking of Ghost of Tsushima! 58% off sale for anyone interested.