By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

PixelPirate said:

😂 Is owning a ps5 not enough?

If you own a PS5 and hate it or its games (some people claim that combo) I'm not sure you would be welcomed here kkkkkkk.

Hope you enjoy your gaming time.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

As someone who plays PlayStation (and Xbox) games on PC I am wondering who here played Horizon Forbidden West? It is coming to PC in March and I am wondering if it is worth the full price or if I should wait for a sale. I enjoyed Horizon Zero Dawn, but didn't love it. I don't know how much has improved with the sequel. 

I'll 100% get God of War Ragnarök the day it comes out on PC as I loved God of War (2018) and I want to see where the story goes in the sequel. 

I did like HFW quite a lot. It is technically better than the first in everything. I would say that the shortcoming is on the story that isn't as good as the first one and ends with clifhang.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

The level when Venom gets introduced........

Absolute dream come true!!! Insomniac had to nail his introduction and nailed it they did! This is how I pictured he looked to me when I was kid playing Spider-Man on the PS1!

I immediately wanted to replay that stage only to be disappointed that stage replay isn't in the game yet lol. I'll be replaying it the moment stage replay finally becomes available. In the meantime, it looks like I'm almost done with the game. Time to get the Platinum! 

Bravo Insomniac!!!!

DonFerrari said:
PixelPirate said:

😂 Is owning a ps5 not enough?

If you own a PS5 and hate it or its games (some people claim that combo) I'm not sure you would be welcomed here kkkkkkk.

Hope you enjoy your gaming time.

I own 3 PS1s. US PS1. JP PS!. US PS One

PS2 Slim

PS3 Super Slim

PS4

PS5

PSP 2000 (non functioning tho) PSP 3000 (works)

PSVita

PocketStation

They are great systems!....for me to POOP ON!

Is that enough to meet the criteria? Now you must excuse me, I must get back to enjoying Persona 3 Reload on my PS5 which got more playtime last year than my Switch 3X over. ..erm I mean *spits on PS5*

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

FFVII Rebirth looks like it will be an incredible game.

Around the Network
-Adonis- said:

It really does look like it's everything I wanted and dreamed of and even more! 

**Edit** Jesus fucking christ the DEMO is 48 gigs! Wow..

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
-Adonis- said:

I watched the whole stream. It made me more hype than I was before.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
Runa216 said:

I watched the whole stream. It made me more hype than I was before.

I didn't think I could be more hyped but here we are. I have had it pre-ordered digitally since Christmas, and have the physical edition on pre-order as well. Can't wait. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

RPG fans on PS5 this year.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Rebirth looking phenomenal. But post og FF7 Sephiroth just sucks, and I wish SquareEnix stops showing so much content, imo they're hurting the sense of exploration with this approach. Unfortunately, I'm a clown who can't resist the urge of watching trailers even when knowing I'd regret it lol.

Last edited by Kyuu - on 06 February 2024