By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

I'm a refugee from Xbox Empire. Hello!

Around the Network
PixelPirate said:

lol

PixelPirate said:

Be welcome, as long as you like to play on PS you are welcome here =]

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

😂 Is owning a ps5 not enough?

PixelPirate said:

😂 Is owning a ps5 not enough?

You might be more welcome than me in that case lol 😜

Around the Network

It's going to be real weird if/when I start seeing people in this thread start talking about Halo, Gears and Forza.  

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 05 February 2024

I'll be the first one to do it if it comes that far.

Currently playing GT7 by the way. I'm getting a playseat this thursday. Cant wait.

As someone who plays PlayStation (and Xbox) games on PC I am wondering who here played Horizon Forbidden West? It is coming to PC in March and I am wondering if it is worth the full price or if I should wait for a sale. I enjoyed Horizon Zero Dawn, but didn't love it. I don't know how much has improved with the sequel. 

I'll 100% get God of War Ragnarök the day it comes out on PC as I loved God of War (2018) and I want to see where the story goes in the sequel. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:

As someone who plays PlayStation (and Xbox) games on PC I am wondering who here played Horizon Forbidden West? It is coming to PC in March and I am wondering if it is worth the full price or if I should wait for a sale. I enjoyed Horizon Zero Dawn, but didn't love it. I don't know how much has improved with the sequel. 

I'll 100% get God of War Ragnarök the day it comes out on PC as I loved God of War (2018) and I want to see where the story goes in the sequel. 

I think overall, if you didn't love Horizon 1, you won't love Horizon 2. 

There's lots of small gameplay improvements, I would argue some small steps back as well.

Visually is the biggest jump. Horizon 2 looks insane. The animations are a huge jump up in terms of quality and how dynamic they are. 

I think I would wait for a sale. It's a great game, but it's not wildly different from the first as an experience.

Anyone played Granblue Fantasy: Relink? Looks very interesting to me. Also heard it was 'shorter' than most JRPG's which I like. Gameplay looks similar to Tales of Arise.