By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

hellobion2 said:

Will be joining the Playstation ecosystem for my birthday and am really excited to try out the FF games.

nice. keep us updated on what you're playing!

Currently for me: decided to do some GoT Legends. I think the first hour or so is kind of meh because it's basically just recycling what the player already knows gameplay wise. But it def picks up cause I think the combat works really well for the MP portions. But need to get back to the main campaign now.

I've decided that the best way to approach GoT is to priortise mainline story missions alongside the character story missions. Anything else you randomly come across while moving between these places should just be done based on player discretion. Because... there's a ton of stuff to do in this game and I can see trying to tackle them all being a bad move. Best to tackle these after/

Around the Network
hellobion2 said:

Will be joining the Playstation ecosystem for my birthday and am really excited to try out the FF games.

Welcome.

Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster series is on sale right now - you can buy all 6 games in one pack for $60 or buy them individually as well.

VII, VIII, IX , X/X-2 and XII are also on sale.

So far Relink is pretty great.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

So far Relink is pretty great.

It's a mega fun game indeed. Coop quests are the best.

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 04 February 2024

As I sit here counting down the weeks until Final Fantasy VII Rebirth and Stella Blade to finally grace our screens, I've developed a new skill: advanced waiting. It involves staring at the calendar with intense concentration.

I'm even thinking about forming a support group for fellow gamers in the same boat. "Hype Threads" to keep excitement levels in peak condition. So, here's to surviving the final countdowns. May our controllers stay charged and keyboard and mouse at the ready.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Okay. Granblue Fantasy Relink is a drug. The combats are fantastic and so much fun (yes you know it). Since I'm at chapter 4, I can say the first chapter of the story is a little boring but all the fun begins when you are at chapter 2.

Of course the real game really begin when you finished the story but I'm not there yet.

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 03 February 2024

deskpro2k3 said:

As I sit here counting down the weeks until Final Fantasy VII Rebirth and Stella Blade to finally grace our screens, I've developed a new skill: advanced waiting. It involves staring at the calendar with intense concentration.

I'm even thinking about forming a support group for fellow gamers in the same boat. "Hype Threads" to keep excitement levels in peak condition. So, here's to surviving the final countdowns. May our controllers stay charged and keyboard and mouse at the ready.

Dude. As a lover of the Cyberpunk genre and sci-fi/Bayonetta and Nier Automata. Stellar Blade has been my most wanted game since it was first shown. I'm just glad this year started out so strong to keep me occupied until then. LaD: IW. Persona 3R. Granblue Fantasy Relink. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. Dragon's Dogma II. Without them, I'd probably replay a bunch of old stuff in my wait and that rarely feels as good.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Square Enix are really confident with Final Fantasy VII Rebirth : Review Embargo is February 22 at 9AM ET

6 days before release !! Expect a 90+ on metacritic.

-Adonis- said:

Square Enix are really confident with Final Fantasy VII Rebirth : Review Embargo is February 22 at 9AM ET

6 days before release !! Expect a 90+ on metacritic.

My birthday! lol

@OT - Been playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - been grinding in the Mirage Arena for commands/abilities - now that I got everything I want, time to finish Terra's story and to start on the next one (Ventus).