By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Need an English port of EX Troopers. The game is great. Metal Gear Rising and Binary Domain deserve modern console ports. Ace Century Episode from FROM SOFTWARE. 3D Dot Game Heroes. Lost in Rain from Sony is excellent. Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom. Asura's Wrath complete edition. Folklore was interesting. Transformers Fall of Cybertron is a good TPS stuck on 7th gen consoles. Marvel vs Capcom 3 Ultimate. Under Defeat HD. I know many also on 360 and some have old PC ports but some like Binary Domain are a nightmare to get working on modern PCs. Plus I just want console ports on PS5/Switch 2 and such. I wish Killer is Dead would be updated on Steam as it doesn't work on modern PCs.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Death Stranding 2 making it this year would make 2024 a strong year for PlayStation first party.

It would also be an incredible showpiece for the PS5 Pro at launch. Lets hope that rumored SoP is happening soon!

I dunno, DS2 has always seemed like a lock in for 2024. I think the 2024 has been pretty a known quantity for a good few months now.

Any new major titles are Def 2025 onwards.

So I wouldn't find that info surprising myself. Confirmation would be great nonetheless.

Some other potentially leaked titles to be shown... I'm excited to see more and hope for a Concord reveal.

twintail said:

I dunno, DS2 has always seemed like a lock in for 2024. I think the 2024 has been pretty a known quantity for a good few months now.

Any new major titles are Def 2025 onwards.

So I wouldn't find that info surprising myself. Confirmation would be great nonetheless.

Some other potentially leaked titles to be shown... I'm excited to see more and hope for a Concord reveal.

Good news then!

G2ThaUNiT said:

Good news then!

We don't really know anything about this title yet do we? Except it's a scifi fps. I'm hoping it's more of an oldschool FPS. Arena Shooter or a TDM game etc. Don't want it to be an extraction shooter, hero shooter or battle royale. They are saying it's inspired by guardians of the galaxy though so I'd expect that means character/hero based.

Around the Network

I know its low chance but man I would love to see a FF Tactics reveal.

The rumor mill has been talking about it since 2022.

Zippy6 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Good news then!

We don't really know anything about this title yet do we? Except it's a scifi fps. I'm hoping it's more of an oldschool FPS. Arena Shooter or a TDM game etc. Don't want it to be an extraction shooter, hero shooter or battle royale. They are saying it's inspired by guardians of the galaxy though so I'd expect that means character/hero based.

The spiritual successor to Unreal Tournament would be dooooooope!! I would be all over that! I haven't heard of the inspiration, but judging from the CGI trailer, the GOTG inspiration is very clear lol. Looks like we'll be finding here soon enough though.

Hold on a second, we're getting Concord gameplay in this upcoming State of Play?

If there's any upside to Sony including CGI trailers for their first party games on major showcases, its the flexibility and surprise factor that they may be featured in a SoP.

Beefy State of Play, just short of a Showcase. 

Stellar Blade, Rise of the Ronin confirmed off the bat.