By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Happy New Year.

This year, Playstation wise - I'm going to first play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep through my PS5.

The next five games I plan to play (plans may change)

-King of Fighters Orochi Saga
-Grand Theft Auto V
-God of War (2018)
-Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
-Final Fantasy XVI

---

Playstation gaming for me 2023 wise...

List of games

PS3 (4)
-Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
-Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
-Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
-Soulcalibur V

PS4 (1)
-Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

PS5 (1)
-Astro's Playroom

Hours

PS3: 38 Hours
PS4: 36 hours
PS5: 5 hours

Score wise

Playstation 3
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time - 88
Soulcalibur V - 84
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - 80
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty - 74

Playstation 4
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - 89

Playstation 5
Astro's Playroom - 85

Last edited by BasilZero - on 01 January 2024

Around the Network

The leaked concept art for Bluepoint's project does reminds me of a God of War spinoff in Egypt, but I can't imagine SMS would let another developer handle that before them, especially since it would set up the next mainline game.

BasilZero said:

Happy New Year.

This year, Playstation wise - I'm going to first play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep through my PS5.

The next five games I plan to play (plans may change)

-King of Fighters Orochi Saga
-Grand Theft Auto V
-God of War (2018)
-Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
-Final Fantasy XVI

Happy New Year!

My opening game for this year is Ghost of Tsushima. I'm a couple hours in and I love it. Can't wait to keep playing. 

Alongside this I'll be finishing off Minecraft Dungeon and Dreams on the side. And Lego 2K Drive whenever my son plays.

Not sure what I do after GoT, but that's a month or 2 away so will look back then.

PotentHerbs said:

The leaked concept art for Bluepoint's project does reminds me of a God of War spinoff in Egypt, but I can't imagine SMS would let another developer handle that before them, especially since it would set up the next mainline game.

hmm, I dunno. There was no issue with Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta being done by a different team. A spin-off that sets up the next mainline title that they do means less work they need to do.

twintail said:

hmm, I dunno. There was no issue with Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta being done by a different team. A spin-off that sets up the next mainline title that they do means less work they need to do.

I think the difference is those games aren't as pivotal to the next mainline game, as a rumored Bluepoint spinoff/original would be. 

My god i mut be the only one sick and tired of gow games

Around the Network
-Adonis- said:

Time for some Granblue Fantasy Relink propaganda :

Animation does look good.

My first game of 2024 is Yakuza Gaiden and GT7.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Nope. I have a very low opinion of the franchise.  The new ones the best thing I can say is they're uninteresting as opposed to just being awful like the old ones.  Brain-dead combat. An unlikeable character who is the same color as the environment. Bad choice. High-action game characters should be in contrast to them. Which as much as I liked the game was my main issue with Soulstice.

Anyway, as other posters talking about Granblue. Know nothing about the series but getting Relink. A lot of RPGs in this first half.

Still PlayStation but nothing anyone here prob knows/cares about. Just picked up Mad Stalker on PS1 and Edge of Skyhigh. One is an enhanced version of the X68000 game. Also on PCE CD and Mega Drive which I do also have. A side-scrolling mech beat them up. Similar to Ninja Warriors minus the greatest Song in video game history. Daddy Mulk. Also, Edge of Skyhigh is a mech game on PS1 that is a Space Harrier clone. I was thinking about getting Love and Destroy but my friend played it on Discord and finished the entire game in 30 min. Not worth that $80 Ebay price lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

I mean they've released like 2 games in the past decade, it's not like they're milking the franchise.

pikashoe said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

I mean they've released like 2 games in the past decade, it's not like they're milking the franchise.

They also made a free DLC =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

The first half of the year is well documented for the PlayStation 5, but the latter half is shaping up nicely with Concord, Silent Hill 2, Foamstars, and Stellar Blade confirmed but without a release date.

I'm hoping Concord is a high quality release even if it doesn't reach/attract the larger multiplayer audience. A lot will be riding on it this year, fair or not, but I think it can stand out if its a traditional FPS with campaign, co - op and PVP modes.