By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Finished Echoes of the Fallen FF16 DLC. Made me think of Ys Darm Tower if it had a budget and modern tech. Decent little dungeon run. FInal boss is tough but fun.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Finished Echoes of the Fallen FF16 DLC. Made me think of Ys Darm Tower if it had a budget and modern tech. Decent little dungeon run. FInal boss is tough but fun.

Is the DLC accessible through the menu like in FFXV's case or is this something that is baked into the main game?

I'm waiting the PC version to do the two stories DLC

BasilZero said:
Leynos said:

Is the DLC accessible through the menu like in FFXV's case or is this something that is baked into the main game?

It's a quest in the main game but you have to be near the end of the story.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

It's a quest in the main game but you have to be near the end of the story.

Oh okay, so I'm guessing the 2nd DLC is gonna be like that and if you dont do it, then the original ending will occur.

-Adonis- said:

I had never really been into JRPGs but after starting off with Monster Hunter Stories 2, then playing FF7 Remake while now looking forward to FF16 and FF7 Rebirth eventually coming to PC, and currently playing Dragon Quest XI S, this game is definitely next on my list! I’m loving the way the combat looks and the art style. 

I would be fine with ND transforming the Factions project they have done into a patch for TLOU2 (remaster perhaps) as a MP mode and be done. But maybe it would be just to much work to do the changes.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I'm currently playing Uncharted for the first time--namely, the Drake's Collection on the PS5, beginning with Among Thieves since that's the breakout title.

So far, though, the game feels kind of... mid? The setpieces look great and diverse, but the arbitrary climbing skills are just OK, and the gameplay loop, man, how the sound department dropped the ball with those guns.

Honestly, I think I like the new Tomb Raider trilogy better haha.

haxxiy said:

I'm currently playing Uncharted for the first time--namely, the Drake's Collection on the PS5, beginning with Among Thieves since that's the breakout title.

So far, though, the game feels kind of... mid? The setpieces look great and diverse, but the arbitrary climbing skills are just OK, and the gameplay loop, man, how the sound department dropped the ball with those guns.

Honestly, I think I like the new Tomb Raider trilogy better haha.

To each their own, not every game is for everyone.  Among Thieves is one of my favorite Sony first party games of all time.  I've beaten it at least 5 times over the years.