By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

I want to get BG3, Sea of Stars, and Armored Core 6 but I haven't even finished Tears of the Kingdom and Signalis. Dropped both a while ago and can't muster the energy to return even though I really enjoyed them and am close to the ending. Not buying anything until I'm done with these!

Last game I played and "finished" was Odin Sphere... might be the only game I would describe as amazing and repetitve simultaneously! Overly repetitive games are generally trash but this game has such solid and unique combat system, gorgeous art, and a gripping melancholic story. I only finished Gwendolyn's initial scenario and a couple of stages with Cornelius before deciding to watch playthroughs on Youtube, because the bloody game wants you to go through mostly the same stages and enemies 4 more times using the other playable characters. With multiple endings and shit. Too overwhelming for my low-energy old-gamer self.

Around the Network

Replaying The Ascent on NG+

Fuck I love this game and Cyberpunk settings. OST esp nails that Blade Runner synth sound. Also discovered there is a full doc on Amazon prime of Housemarque making their best game. The best twin-stick arcade shooter ever with Eugene Jarvis. Nex Machina.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I've been jumping around between a few games. 

Been playing Skyrim and Diablo 3 in particular. 

12 years after having played Skyrim for the first time, and it still sucks me in. 

YS X Nordics coming out this month on Japan. Hope it will be dope.

Made a character in bg3, spending like two hour doing him, and now in game he looks like a douchebag 😭

Around the Network

gtotheunit91 said:

Good to hear!

Just finished Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus on PS3.

Easily my least liked R&C game since the first one personally - I mean there were worse games technically speaking that I scored lower overall like Secret Agent Clank and Quest for Booty/Size matters but gameplay wise (excluding SAC, QFB and SM) this and the original were the ones I least liked.

My biggest complaint is the framerate - its the only R&C game (excluding the PSP ones) that wasnt 60 FPS or anywhere near smooth for a stable 30 FPS. Constantly dropping in frame rate hurt it a lot but it suffered from the same issues Quest for Booty had which was that it felt like a quick cash grab , the weapons were not that special/unique and there were like only 4-5 main worlds - pretty short too.

Story was okay, nothing special.

Anyways, 80 out of 100.

Clocked 9 hours to beat the game.

Overall score comparison to all the games I played and finished in the series....

Ratchet and Clank HD (PS3): 78
Ratchet and Clank 2 Going Commando HD (PS3): 86
Ratchet and Clank 3 Up Your Arsenal HD (PS3): 90
Ratchet Deadlocked (PS3): 85
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP): 70
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3): 91
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty (PS3): 74
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3): 88
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3): 80
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One (PS3): 83
Secret Agent Clank (PSP): 78

And with that - I have finished all of the R&C games prior to the PS4's release (excluding that one tower defense game , not gonna buy it).

I'll play the 2016 reboot/remake later and I'll play Rift Apart when I get it in the future on PS5 (and will double dip on PC in the further future).

---

Taking a break from PS3 gaming and will be focusing on the games I have left that I am currently playing so that way I can focus on Final Fantasy XVI which I will start later this month.

Last edited by BasilZero - on 09 September 2023

Anyone wanna take a guess how long it will take for Spider-Man 2 to come to PC? As someone with less and less time (and energy) to play, still not convinced on buying one more plastic box that wil be obsolete in a few years. And I don´t wanna double-dip again

KillerFox007 said:

Anyone wanna take a guess how long it will take for Spider-Man 2 to come to PC? As someone with less and less time (and energy) to play, still not convinced on buying one more plastic box that wil be obsolete in a few years. And I don´t wanna double-dip again

2 years.