By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Got to mission 17 in Vergil Playthrough in DMC4SE on my PS4.

25 hours in.

Around the Network

Sea of Stars being a day one Playstation + game August 29th is a great get for the +. It was already one of the games I was most looking forward to.

rapsuperstar31 said:

Sea of Stars being a day one Playstation + game August 29th is a great get for the +. It was already one of the games I was most looking forward to.

PlayStation Plus has been incredible with all the day one indie drops. 

Bought Midnight Suns from the recent PlayStation Store sale.

I remember a lot of people were turned off because of the turn based combat systems, and while I'm a fan of this design, the first hour or so made me feel a bit of regret buying this game even on sale. A few more hours into it, and the game is beginning to open up, especially in its RPG elements, and its slowly becoming one of the best RPG's I've played/beat since Persona 5.

Midnight suns is pretty amazing.
I didn't really care for the "outside the mansion" stuff. Gaining the powers exploring etc. Just felt like a different game.
The different characters and powers was really fun.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Around the Network

Yeah... they should have just required an SSD for this..

the-pi-guy said:

Yeah... they should have just required an SSD for this..

At least we get a definitive answer as to whether or not Rift Apart can run without an SSD. It can, but the experience is sub optimal lol. 

Yes i made a thread about the pc version of rarchet but ofcourse a mod deleted it because i made a link to the article about the specs and the hilarious shit posted there , protect and let people forget lmao

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Yes i made a thread about the pc version of rarchet but ofcourse a mod deleted it because i made a link to the article about the specs and the hilarious shit posted there , protect and let people forget lmao

THREAD CREATION 

B) Thread Content:

○  Threads cannot be aimed at moderators or users.

TROLLING

○   Do not create threads, posts, signatures, etc. just to bait people of a specific fan group. Such content may be locked and/or met with moderation.

DF running on a 5400 RPM SATA II drive from 10+ years ago causing the game to be janky isn't all that surprising, and honestly should be expected. Most PC gamers won't have that slow of an HDD, if they have an HDD at all since SSD's started taking over PC gaming nearly 10 years ago. It is pretty funny seeing the game running on that kind of hardware though lol.

A buddy of mine running the game on an SD Card for his Steam Deck says it's running better than he expected. Obviously longer load times and a couple extra seconds in-between rift jumps, but no gameplay hiccups or slowdowns.

I'm looking forward to hopping in tonight! I have a near 5 year old SSD, so I'll need to see how well it handles the game lol