By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Leynos said:
DonFerrari said:

Seems like people are slowly forfeiting physical, that is sad for me.

Japan loves physical. Why there are so many physical releases there that are digital in the west.

Crazy, one of the reasons for the portable to be more sucessful is being smaller because they lack space, but them they buy the games in physical format =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Wman1996 said:

It appears that my PS5 had no issues that needed to be repaired, which is frustrating for all the hassle and losing some data from the internal drive (some games and capture data). It must be the M2 SSD that's the issue. I plan on returning my SSD if I can and getting a bigger HDD. The internal SSD and a 2 TB HDD Is not enough for me. I'd like to get a 4 or 5 TB HDD and keep the 2 TB HDD as a spare since the PS5 can't use 2 HDDs at once (yet another annoyance).
As frustrating as this all is, the first months of the PS5 with no extra SSD support and no cold storage of PS5 games on HDD seems awful. So, I'm glad I didn't have one then.

Some times can even be dirty internal connections (that you wouldn't have acess)

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

So, with the TloU2 remaster seemingly coming, I really hope that ND adds a challenge mode to the existing encounter selection option. I think it would be a fun addition to make use of the excellent combat to have them make premade scenarios to the encounters that make them a little different to how you would experience them ingame.
This is kind of the thing I feel ND has been missing from their games. In fact, they could even do this for non-encounter areas, giving players even more scenarios to fight/ sneak past without any effect on the narrative side of things.

On a side note though: Episode Ardyn complete. It was a fun little DLC, and really makes you wonder how much more epic FF15 could've been if the team just had like an extra year, and never felt the need to do the cross-media thing and include all story into a single game. Still an FF I enjoy very much and I hope one day some dev will try to go for the road-trip vibe in an action RPG.

twintail said:

So, with the TloU2 remaster seemingly coming, I really hope that ND adds a challenge mode to the existing encounter selection option. I think it would be a fun addition to make use of the excellent combat to have them make premade scenarios to the encounters that make them a little different to how you would experience them ingame.
This is kind of the thing I feel ND has been missing from their games. In fact, they could even do this for non-encounter areas, giving players even more scenarios to fight/ sneak past without any effect on the narrative side of things.

On a side note though: Episode Ardyn complete. It was a fun little DLC, and really makes you wonder how much more epic FF15 could've been if the team just had like an extra year, and never felt the need to do the cross-media thing and include all story into a single game. Still an FF I enjoy very much and I hope one day some dev will try to go for the road-trip vibe in an action RPG.

I love ff15 ,it had some problems but it had one of the best endings in a videogame ever, one of the few games i almost cried. Music is probably top three square enix soundtracks.

twintail said:

There were plans to make more DLC and a true ending for FFXV.

However the director left and any further DLC was cancelled.

To make up for the "True Ending" - they decided to turn it into a book. Speaking of which, I should read it - I actually have the book lol.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
twintail said:

I love ff15 ,it had some problems but it had one of the best endings in a videogame ever, one of the few games i almost cried. Music is probably top three square enix soundtracks.

For me FF15 is a defective FF with open world elements damaging it, but still is much better than most games imho and also for my taste.

BasilZero said:
twintail said:

There were plans to make more DLC and a true ending for FFXV.

However the director left and any further DLC was cancelled.

To make up for the "True Ending" - they decided to turn it into a book. Speaking of which, I should read it - I actually have the book lol.

Yes.

I actually like the alternative ending that we got with Episode Ignis, we can imagine that Noctis and Adult Iris are together (I love them) and that's what Iris wants more than anything.

Adult Iris could have been like that :

That's why I always recommend to players to do the Episode Ignis DLC after beating the main game.

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 16 July 2023

-Adonis- said:

Yes.

I actually like the alternative ending that we got with Episode Ignis, we can imagine that Noctis and Adult Iris are together (I love them) and that's what Iris wants more than anything.

That's why I always recommend to players to do the Episode Ignis DLC after beating the main game.

Yep, Episode Ignis' alternate ending was great.

And yes I am 100% for Noctis+Iris!

BasilZero said:
-Adonis- said:

Yes.

Yep, Episode Ignis' alternate ending was great.

And yes I am 100% for Noctis+Iris!

Finished Soulcalibur V on PS3.

Clocked in about 15 hours between Arcade mode, Story mode, character creation and some other single player modes.

84 out of 100

It was enjoyable , my main complaint was there was no choice to change the number of rounds, so you were stuck doing 3 round fights in every mode.

Score wise series comparison....

Soul Blade (PS1): 79
Soulcalibur II (GCN): N/A
Soulcalibur Broken Destiny (PSP): N/A
Soulcalibur V (PS3): 84