By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

gtotheunit91 said:

Wow, that was fast! Probably will require a few more patches before the game is in a fully playable state. But only a day to put out the first patch is a good start. 

I'm imagining this:

Supposedly Iron Galaxy didn't do very much on the port, and it was mostly ND. But I'm not exactly sure what was said about that.

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 30 March 2023

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Wow, that was fast! Probably will require a few more patches before the game is in a fully playable state. But only a day to put out the first patch is a good start. 

I'm imagining this:

Supposedly Iron Galaxy didn't do very much on the port, and it was mostly ND. But I'm not exactly sure what was said about that.

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how much Iron Galaxy actually did now. But it was enough to get their logo advertised when you boot the game up. Perhaps ND is exclusively working on fixing the game? Despite this guy claiming Iron Galaxy isn't responsible at all lol. We're getting a lot of confusing information coming out lol. Either way, Iron Galaxy is 100% mentioned every time you boot up the game. Same as the Uncharted Collection. 

DonFerrari said:
ConservagameR said:

The XB Series even has a massive share of the first person shooter console market, supposedly America's favorite.

Senators will forbidden CoD to work on USA PS5s to level the playing field =p

Phil be all like, we never wanted COD to be exclusive for XB, but the government is making us. It's all Sony's fault!

(Side note. Odd that the thumbs up icon is gone from my two previous posts.)

Last edited by ConservagameR - on 30 March 2023

gtotheunit91 said:
the-pi-guy said:

I'm imagining this:

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how much Iron Galaxy actually did now. But it was enough to get their logo advertised when you boot the game up. Perhaps ND is exclusively working on fixing the game? Despite this guy claiming Iron Galaxy isn't responsible at all lol. We're getting a lot of confusing information coming out lol. Either way, Iron Galaxy is 100% mentioned every time you boot up the game. Same as the Uncharted Collection. 

For me it doesn't really matter if ND done the port all by themselves or Iron Galaxy did, it is ND game and they are publishing it, well Sony but you get the idea, so it is 100% ND responsibility/fault for the end result.

ConservagameR said:
DonFerrari said:

Senators will forbidden CoD to work on USA PS5s to level the playing field =p

Phil be all like, we never wanted COD to be exclusive for XB, but the government is making us. It's all Sony's fault!

(Side note. Odd that the thumbs up icon is gone from my two previous posts.)

I don't doubt it kkkkk

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Okay.....Sony clearly could've delayed the game by just 3 days so it could release on Friday instead of Tuesday and the game seemingly would've launched in a much better state most likely not perfect still, but at least would've launched in the state the Uncharted collection was in. Buggy still completely playable from start to finish. I've never seen back-to-back patch days before. 

Stole a few screenshots from Era:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Looks pretty good when everything is working.

the-pi-guy said:

Stole a few screenshots from Era:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Looks pretty good when everything is working.

Yeah it looks fantastic! This dude had a beyond beefy spec'd PC though lol. Usually games that have super high recommended specs is the developers way of trying to brute force decent performance. 

I'm gonna install today's update later tonight and hopefully, will be able to play it finally lol. The game didn't crash on me last night after the first patch, but still would hang on caching shaders for a stupid amount of time. 

Spoiler!

Someone on Era posted some first person screenshots of TLOU.

Era source

Spoilers abound here.

But it's interesting. Not generally the biggest fan of first person games, but this would make for a very interesting experience I think.

the-pi-guy said:
Spoiler!

Someone on Era posted some first person screenshots of TLOU.

Era source

Spoilers abound here.

But it's interesting. Not generally the biggest fan of first person games, but this would make for a very interesting experience I think.

TLOU1 PSVR2 Remake a new entry for Sony to milk this cow =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."