By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

https://youtu.be/GaQEA1JoN0s

The Last of Us Online: lots of info coming later this year.

They know TLOU Part 3 is highly requested, but the current project is something that the team is extremely excited for.

Once again, not outright saying "No the next game absolutely isn't TLOU Part 3", but pretty insistent that it's something else.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

The Last of Us Online: lots of info coming later this year.

They know TLOU Part 3 is highly requested, but the current project is something that the team is extremely excited for.

Once again, not outright saying "No the next game absolutely isn't TLOU Part 3", but pretty insistent that it's something else.

Look forward to a new IP from ND, if that is what it is. But TloU3 would be my most requested game from them lol

Jut got around to finishing this. I wish GG/ Sony would outsource a KZ2 remake (only changing the script/ cinematics for the better). I'd pay $70 for a KZ2 that ran at 60fps 4K with it's MP intact. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

So what would people hope Naughty Dog ends up making?

Anyone still hoping that they're making TLOU 3, but being coy about it?

Personal hope, is that they make a fantasy RPG.  

I haven't played TLOU, but you give me a fantasy RPG, I'm in.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

I've said for years that Naughty Dog would make a great 007 game, but IO nabbed that up which I'm perfectly happy with. I really want a close to TLOU trilogy before they're done with it. Aside from that, assuming they stick to their wheelhouse of cinematic TPS's I wouldn't mind seeing their long rumored sci-fi game. It would be really cool to see Disney hire them to revive and finish 1313; that was coined Uncharted In Space, after all. Or maybe a John Wick-esque gun fu game!

The more I think about it, the more I wanna see their take on a spy thriller though, Bond license or no. Then cap off TLOU trilogy.

the-pi-guy said:

I'd love a new uncharted. New characters etc.  Daughter of drake based more on stealth.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Bandorr said:

I'd love a new uncharted. New characters etc.  Daughter of drake based more on stealth.

It sounds like a new Uncharted will be made, just not from Naughty Dog.  

the-pi-guy said:

That would be truly sick if ND could make a fantasy RPG. But, have it be an actual RPG lol. Not have it labeled as an RPG yet have little RPG mechanics. So far Sony's only attempt at an RPG has been the Horizon series, and as enjoyable as the first game was for me, the RPG side of the game left a lot to be desired. 

the-pi-guy said:

I hope Naughty Dog is working on a new IP. But I wouldn't be opposed to TLOU Part III at all lol.