By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Quite the contrast.

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

Around the Network
Spoiler!

This is one of the worse fact checks that I've ever seen, Lol.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Rigged, fakes news, the viewers were all AI.

I'm just going to write his response for him.

"Have you heard this?  Kamala Harris, I call her cackling comrade Kamala, and the deep state DNC are using AI to rig the ratings.  It's all fake, folks,   They are using AI to make it look like they had more viewers than I did.  You know, I had 30,000, 40,000, 60,000 more viewers than she did and they lie.  Did you see how mad Biden was last night?  He was fuming but half asleep. Like he couldn't decide to be mad or asleep on stage.  But maybe it was even 100,000 more than her.  Because you know when they, when they, use the AI, its really just 1 person.  That's all it really was.  1 person.   Now if they shermifed, ah, I mean, you take a look at Obama. Remember that guy?  Barack Hussein Obama.  I'm sure he used AI too.  But we can't let them win.  They will use AI on the votes next.  Watch.  They will AI the vote. "

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

SvennoJ said:

Apparently Trump is pressuring Netanyahu to reject any peace deals as these will be perceived as a pre-election win for the democrats, just like he pressured republicans to not accept the bipartisan border bill. Biden continues to have Netanyahu's back, baffling, it's not just immoral but politically dumb, you need every vote you can get. 

Knives don't have your back, Biden, Netanyahu and AIPAC will never be pleased. This is going to last at least until November and far long if Trump wins. I continue to give Kamala the benefit of the doubt, she's doing everything correctly so far so it's not unimaginable to break away from the current administration stance.

Netanyahu is really smart or our politicians are really dumb, 10 months and not a single concession has been given by him and he still gets everything he asks for. 

LurkerJ said:
SvennoJ said:

Apparently Trump is pressuring Netanyahu to reject any peace deals as these will be perceived as a pre-election win for the democrats, just like he pressured republicans to not accept the bipartisan border bill. Biden continues to have Netanyahu's back, baffling, it's not just immoral but politically dumb, you need every vote you can get. 

Knives don't have your back, Biden, Netanyahu and AIPAC will never be pleased. This is going to last at least until November and far long if Trump wins. I continue to give Kamala the benefit of the doubt, she's doing everything correctly so far so it's not unimaginable to break away from the current administration stance.

Netanyahu is really smart or our politicians are really dumb, 10 months and not a single concession has been given by him and he still gets everything he asks for. 

Instead Biden keeps giving concessions to Netanyahu. This new bridging proposal for Biden's ceasefire is all concessions to get Netanyahu to say yes, then try to blame Hamas again for not accepting the extra conditions.

It's all theater to delay Iran's counter attack for the assassinations, yet Biden/Blinken won't be able to hold off Iran and Hezbollah until November unless they grow some balls and stop sending more bombs. Netanyahu has already openly said he wants to maximize hostage release in phase 1, I wonder why... He's not interested in permanent ceasefire and one of his conditions is the right to return to fighting on after a humanitarian pause.

Biden will remain genocide Joe and Harris is getting more and more hear from the #NeverBiden campaign, which has correctly stated, Harris was the VP, she is just as much responsible for the ongoing genocide. So far Harris is following Biden's path, calling for a ceasefire, yet steadfast ironclad support for Israel. Nothing much will change.

And I guess with Trump crumbling, Harris will also have less incentive to appease the minority voters. They still won't vote for Trump, and as long as Harris can lose those votes, I doubt she'll do anything. Plus with the record amount of billionaire money she raised for her campaign, I wonder with how many strings attached that all came...

It's not looking good for Gaza and the Palestinian cause as long as the USA keeps supporting Netanyahu. It doesn't really matter if Trump somehow wins, it can't get much worse and the USA kinda deserves that prick. Biden couldn't even get sanctions against the worst Settler scum to stick. At least with Trump the world will turn against the USA faster... The root cause of the current issues in the ME. (well after the UK)

Yeah this is the US' push for a ceasefire, caving in to Netanyahu. Nothing like the proposal Hamas agreed to months ago, all concessions to Netanyahu's added new conditions.

White House says truce talks will continue in Cairo

Karine Jean-Pierre, the White House press secretary, told reporters that “senior officials will convene again in Cairo before the end of the week” to continue talks on a ceasefire in Gaza.

She added, “Secretary Blinken is in the region to reaffirm our ironclad commitment to Israel’s security and also to continue our intensive efforts to conclude this agreement”.

Jean-Pierre made the comments as US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Netanyahu had agreed to a ‘bridging proposal’

Hamas reveals details of Israel’s new conditions for Gaza truce

We have a statement from Dr Basem Naim, a member of Hamas’s political bureau, on the latest ceasefire talks.

Naim is urging the world to pressure Netanyahu and the Israeli government to sign the ceasefire deal that was proposed by Biden on May 31 and backed by the UN Security Council on June 11.

He noted that Hamas has agreed to the three-phase proposal, which – in the first stage – calls for an immediate ceasefire, the withdrawal of Israeli forces to the border areas, the unconditional return of displaced people to their homes, the entry of humanitarian aid and the release of captives and prisoners.

But Naim said Netanyahu’s response since then has been to carry out more “massacres and killings” in Gaza, including on al-Mawasi and al-Tabin school in Gaza City.

The Israeli leader also presented new conditions for negotiations, he said, including:

• no withdrawal from the Rafah crossing
  • no withdrawal from the Philadelphi Corridor
  • no withdrawal from the Netzarim Route
  • the inspection of returning displaced people moving from south to north
  • alterations to the agreed-upon prisoner exchange deal, effectively nullifying its substance
  • tying humanitarian aid and reconstruction to the acceptance of the aforementioned conditions.
  • not committing to continued negotiations under the terms of the first phase (complete and comprehensive ceasefire and withdrawal to the borders) until an agreement is reached on the conditions of the second phase, while demanding a written commitment from the Americans allowing the resumption of hostilities if so decided.

That's not a permanent ceasefire proposal, a humanitarian pause at most. Despite the UNSC already having voted for a permanent ceasefire months ago.

Harris can forget any support from Muslim voters with this bullshit.

SvennoJ said:

Instead Biden keeps giving concessions to Netanyahu. This new bridging proposal for Biden's ceasefire is all concessions to get Netanyahu to say yes, then try to blame Hamas again for not accepting the extra conditions.

It's all theater to delay Iran's counter attack for the assassinations, yet Biden/Blinken won't be able to hold off Iran and Hezbollah until November unless they grow some balls and stop sending more bombs. Netanyahu has already openly said he wants to maximize hostage release in phase 1, I wonder why... He's not interested in permanent ceasefire and one of his conditions is the right to return to fighting on after a humanitarian pause.

Biden will remain genocide Joe and Harris is getting more and more hear from the #NeverBiden campaign, which has correctly stated, Harris was the VP, she is just as much responsible for the ongoing genocide. So far Harris is following Biden's path, calling for a ceasefire, yet steadfast ironclad support for Israel. Nothing much will change.

And I guess with Trump crumbling, Harris will also have less incentive to appease the minority voters. They still won't vote for Trump, and as long as Harris can lose those votes, I doubt she'll do anything. Plus with the record amount of billionaire money she raised for her campaign, I wonder with how many strings attached that all came...

It's not looking good for Gaza and the Palestinian cause as long as the USA keeps supporting Netanyahu. It doesn't really matter if Trump somehow wins, it can't get much worse and the USA kinda deserves that prick. Biden couldn't even get sanctions against the worst Settler scum to stick. At least with Trump the world will turn against the USA faster... The root cause of the current issues in the ME. (well after the UK)

Some of the internal policies on the table are not pro-big donor-type of policy we got used to which makes me hopeful the trend will extend to foreign policies. Also, tbh, I expected nothing from Biden but he surprised on internal policies, so maybe? 

I am probably hoping for a better strategy on Ukraine and a better stance on Gaza because... I frankly have no idea how else to influence anyone in power about these 2 issues. Donating and propping up independent media to apply pressure is about the only thing I can do, people care less and less with time. Israel has managed to normalise the unthinkable, nothings shocks anyone or warrants outrage anymore. Arab states are looking after themselves and Palestinians have no allies anywhere in the world.