By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Runa216 said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

His entire reference (quoted there) is what I was calling cringe.  Walz's X post is right there in the quote

I mean, a white guy not liking spice too much isn't cringe, it's pretty basic, really. 

It has gotta be really tiring reaching that far literally all the time. Give it a rest. Focus on something more important? 

Eh focusing on it as much as someone else posting about it.  They cared enough to record the whole inconsequential interview with each other.  Go ahead and go off I guess tho

I am Iron Man

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

CNN straight up lying now, that's cool.

Not once have Harris or Walz attacked JD's military service.

"Media is biased against Trump" my ass, the American media is desperate for Trump's return.

Yeah really only Walz's record is deplorable so that's definitely a bias if they're trying to equate the two

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

Yeah really only Walz's record is deplorable so that's definitely a bias if they're trying to equate the two

So Walz 24 years of service = depolrable?
Vance's 4 years of service + Trump's 0 years of service = amazing?

By the way, why name yourself after someone that hates everything you stand for?

Last edited by Hiku - on 18 August 2024

Hiku said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

So Walz 24 years of service = depolrable?
Vance's 4 years of service + Trump's 0 years of service = amazing?

By the way, why name yourself after someone that hates everything you stand for?

The lying about going to war.  I love how you try to stay vague enough to not get the quality of his service.  The lies and dishonor to his fellow vets is what's deplorable.  Geez the dishonesty in not mentioning that is truly astonishing.  Be honest for once.

I am Iron Man

Trump's story about the helicopter emergency landing with Willie Brown has had a really weird twist. By that I don't mean that the story isn't true, but that Trump actually cared about whether or not it is true. His usual modus operandi is that he just says stuff and doesn't give a damn about the truth, but here it somehow mattered all of a sudden.

Maybe that's a consequence of his cognitive decline, that now at least some part of his brain has begun to work normally and conscience is making itself heard a tiny little bit inside of his head.

In more positive news, the USA's stock market has fully recovered from its valley because investors are expecting that Trump will win the election. That's the Trump we know.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

His entire reference (quoted there) is what I was calling cringe.  Walz's X post is right there in the quote

I mean, a white guy not liking spice too much isn't cringe, it's pretty basic, really. 

It has gotta be really tiring reaching that far literally all the time. Give it a rest. Focus on something more important? 

This dude just repeats Republican talking points without putting any thought behind them, I'm surprised we haven't seen the "Harris CGI Crowds" yet, Lol. He went from "words caused someone to try to assassinate Trump, bad Democrats!" to "words don't cause people to commit violence, people are responsible for their own actions" when defending right wingers.

He still hasn't defended his garbage stance that Harris didn't work for most things in her life and slept her way up, until he manages to explain that one or retracts his statement because honestly there's no explaining it other than "I apologise for saying something incredibly stupid" nobody should take whatever he says in the future seriously.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

These people are so fucking weird, losing their mind over spicy food comments and Harris eating Doritos

Spoiler!

JD Vance is so hated 😂

Spoiler!

He's so fucking upset about Biden dropping out 😂 

Doesn't understand tariffs.

Weirdly obsessed with Kamala's looks.

Clearly suffering from cognitive decline, once again forgets what state he is in.