By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spoiler!

Low energy Trump holding another presser hidden away in his own buildings.

Around the Network
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Politico, Lol. Iran really messed up sending their dirt to them.

Spoiler!

Around the Network
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

This Mark Robinson fella is fucking insane.

Why am I looking forward to watching this 💀😂

I'm too Walz-Pilled.

rapsuperstar31 said:
LurkerJ said:

Moderate in the USA = right wing.

If you don't start follow Bernie's politics, you will get a Trump every 4 years. Kamala's campaign has been the biggest myth buster in recent memory for what a dem campaign should look or feel or sound like. Biden is heading in the right direction, now dial that up to 11. 

There are more moderate voters than there are for right or far left.  You can certainly rip of the band aide and try to push Bernie's views further. but you are going to push more and more boomers to the right.  Me personally I'm voting Kamala and will vote for the left whenever republicans run Trump or someone similar.  I do nor identify with Bernie's views and do agree with his platform either.

Polls are heading the right direction despite of (far left lol) Walz being on the ticket and Kamala's record on healthcare (supported Medicare bill in 2020).I find it hard to believe her recent proposal to ban price gouging is going to turn people off.

This whole notion of someone being less electable because of they're too far left is a mainstream narrative propagated by those who are too happy with the status quo, it's unfortunate that this narrative has taken hold. Harris and Walz will bust those myths beyond the polls, some speculate she chose Walz because she'll govern the country like he governed in Minnesota, we'll find out soon enough. 

Spoiler!