By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
the-pi-guy said:
Shtinamin_ said:

Thanks for the questions. I hope your words were to actually learn and converse than to throw away and dismantle. (Positive energy than contention).

1. Some of his values: Go-getter, direct, diligent, compassionate, goal oriented, helpful, charitable, charismatic, courteous, proud, accountable, passionate, competitive, self-assured, tough, impulsive, tradition defying, patriotism, opportunist, etc…
  2. Some things he has, is and will give up: He is willing to give up his life as he puts it on the line every time he goes in public. He is giving up a stress-free life by not getting involved in politics. He is giving up time to be with his family. He has given up his relationships with famous people ever since 2015 he has lost and will continue to lose relationships with acquaintances, friends and even loved ones. He gave up his presidential salary, etc…
  3. Some things he believes in right now (for that is who he is at the moment): equal opportunity, freedom of choice, the US amendments and rights, states have constitutional power/responsibility, protecting and supporting people, sustainability, self-sufficiency, peace, family, etc…

Can I ask you those same three questions? What are his values? What is he willing to give up? And what does he believe in?

I might as well ask the same questions for Kamala. It is fair to see both sides. I’ll work on those questions for her as well.

Most of this is wrong, and I completely don't understand how you can believe any of this to be true. 

Some of it isn't even good. I don't want a leader to be impulsive. 

He has literally used the presidency for personal gain. 

He has a long history of lying to make himself look better. There's for example no evidence that he donated his salary that you are giving him credit for. 

Everything I’ve written is what I have personally and other’s I’ve talked to that have seen him as well have said about him.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/02/27/president-donald-trump-probably-donated-his-entire-16m-salary-back-to-the-us-government--here-are-the-details/

Can I ask you to think critically about Trump, and Kamala?

Can I ask you those same three questions? What are his values? What is he willing to give up? And what does he believe in?

I will do the same. And this invitation for anyone

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

NAH WALZ

"I can't wait to debate the guy, that's if he's willing to get up off the couch" HOLY SHIT.

rofl. 

Walz was amazing, Lmao. This dude is an attack dog.

• "Crime was up under Trump, and that's not even including the crimes he committed"
  • "I can't wait to debate the guy (JD Vance), that's if he's willing to get up off the couch"

The dude has no chill, absolutely zero respect for Trump and Vance

Harris is a bit more tactful, Walz does not give a shit, Lmao.

I was smiling throughout most of that, Harris and Walz are so good together.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 August 2024

This man going to make JD Vance look like a fucking tool.

Love Harris reaction in the background.

I'm pretty sure that line was off the cuff

Around the Network

LET THIS MAN COOK!

Shtinamin_ said:
the-pi-guy said:

Most of this is wrong, and I completely don't understand how you can believe any of this to be true. 

Some of it isn't even good. I don't want a leader to be impulsive. 

He has literally used the presidency for personal gain. 

He has a long history of lying to make himself look better. There's for example no evidence that he donated his salary that you are giving him credit for. 

Everything I’ve written is what I have personally and other’s I’ve talked to that have seen him as well have said about him.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/02/27/president-donald-trump-probably-donated-his-entire-16m-salary-back-to-the-us-government--here-are-the-details/

Can I ask you to think critically about Trump, and Kamala?

I will do the same. And this invitation for anyone

Oh wow! The billionaire donated his $1.6m presidential salary. Thats the equivalent of me saying yes when the convenience store cashier asks if I want to round up the total for charity.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Shapiro and Walz were by far at the best orators of the potential candidates and tonight cemented it, I don't think Kelly or Beshear could have given a speech this good, well, Pete could too but Pete was always a long shot. Walz cemented why he's the choice tonight, Coach Walz. Harris did brilliantly introducing him and his speech was fire, he just comes across as a loveable normal person, a person you'd want a beer with, but also has a brilliant career to show he's not just all talk, you can feel his passion about his convictions and damn the dude has a bite too.

Ryuu96 said:

Shapiro and Walz were by far at the best orators of the potential candidates and tonight cemented it, I don't think Kelly or Beshear could have given a speech this good, well, Pete could too but Pete was always a long shot. Walz cemented why he's the choice tonight, Coach Walz. Harris did brilliantly introducing him and his speech was fire, he just comes across as a loveable normal person, a person you'd want a beer with, but also has a brilliant career to show he's not just all talk, you can feel his passion about his convictions and damn the dude has a bite too.

Is Pete great at speeches? To me, he’s more like a “I’m going to quickly and easily debunk your bullshit on the spot” kind of guy.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Shtinamin_ said:

The guy cheated on his wives, sexually assaulted people going back decades.

Has lied about 30 million times. 

Has praised dictators.

Has done everything in his power to provoke violence. Has been a bully to women, and disabled people. Insulted the military and veterans. 

Is a sociopath who thinks people should get over it when a kid dies in a school shooting. 

The only world Trump is a good person is in echo chambers that will ignore everything bad or twist everything he does into a positive light.