By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

White Dudes for Harris have raised over $2.3 million for Harris in ~30 minutes.

Now $2.6m $2.8m

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 July 2024

Around the Network

TIL Walz is the highest ranking ex-military officer in Congress (think that's what was said).

Walz is a really great speaker, has wholesome grandpa vibes too.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 July 2024

Ryuu96 said:
Spoiler!

Damn.  Neil was savage.  Take notes, left wing media.  Take notes.

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

I am surprised by how quiet Kelly is being...Shapiro, Beshear and Walz are campaigning their asses off for that VP spot, a lot of Harris current attacks are thanks to Walz, Shapiro is blasting himself everywhere, Beshear is going into deeply red areas to campaign for Harris, I don't know what Kelly is doing...Even Whitmer is campaigning hard for Harris and she took herself out the VP race.

It's odd how quiet Kelly is, NGL I'm a little disappointed...Still think he's the best choice due to Arizona, border state, moderate appeal and the combination of astronaut/veteran but I'm starting to feel like Walz deserves it more because that dude is everywhere lately, he's wholesome as fuck and responsible for Harris entire "weird" attack angle. Am I just missing Kelly's campaigning? Lol.

It just feels like Walz, Shapiro and Beshear are trying a lot harder than Kelly.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 July 2024

Spoiler!

Around the Network
Spoiler!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 July 2024

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I'm trying to recall a candidate that received this much flipped support from the other party.

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

Why, as a Republican mayor, I support Kamala Harris over Trump. 

This is the mayor of Mesa, Arizona, the largest suburb of Phoenix and the largest suburb in the United States (population 530,000.)