By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spoiler!

Around the Network
Spoiler!

MSNBC is reporting Shapiro, Kelly and Cooper are topping the VP list

I'm really liking Harris team's attack of simply labelling Trump and Vance as "weird"

It's short and effective, it's not too inflammatory but brings attention that yes, these people are fucking weird.

Yesterday, at Union Station in Washington, D.C. we saw despicable acts by unpatriotic protestors and dangerous hate-fueled rhetoric.

I condemn any individuals associating with the brutal terrorist organization Hamas, which has vowed to annihilate the State of Israel and kill Jews. Pro-Hamas graffiti and rhetoric is abhorrent and we must not tolerate it in our nation.

I condemn the burning of the American flag. That flag is a symbol of our highest ideals as a nation and represents the promise of America. It should never be desecrated in that way.

I support the right to peacefully protest, but let’s be clear: Antisemitism, hate and violence of any kind have no place in our nation.

Around the Network

Talking about dangerous hate fueled rhetoric

Trump says Harris skipped Netanyahu speech because she ‘doesn’t like Jewish people’

Donald Trump has falsely accused Vice President Kamala Harris of skipping Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress because she’s an anti-Semite.

“She doesn’t like Jewish people. She doesn’t like Israel. That’s the way it is, and that’s the way it’s always going to be. She’s not going to change,” Trump said in a typically rambling speech at a religious convention in southern Florida.

Harris, whose husband is Jewish, did not attend Netanyahu’s speech as she had a pre-arranged campaign event in Milwaukee, according to reports.

SvennoJ said:

Talking about dangerous hate fueled rhetoric

Trump says Harris skipped Netanyahu speech because she ‘doesn’t like Jewish people’

Donald Trump has falsely accused Vice President Kamala Harris of skipping Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress because she’s an anti-Semite.

“She doesn’t like Jewish people. She doesn’t like Israel. That’s the way it is, and that’s the way it’s always going to be. She’s not going to change,” Trump said in a typically rambling speech at a religious convention in southern Florida.

Harris, whose husband is Jewish, did not attend Netanyahu’s speech as she had a pre-arranged campaign event in Milwaukee, according to reports.

Like when Putin accuses Zelenskyy of not being Jewish, Trump is taking notes.

Ryuu96 said:

I'm really liking Harris team's attack of simply labelling Trump and Vance as "weird"

It's short and effective, it's not too inflammatory but brings attention that yes, these people are fucking weird.

Spoiler!

Jimbo1337 said:

Yesterday, at Union Station in Washington, D.C. we saw despicable acts by unpatriotic protestors and dangerous hate-fueled rhetoric.

I condemn any individuals associating with the brutal terrorist organization Hamas, which has vowed to annihilate the State of Israel and kill Jews. Pro-Hamas graffiti and rhetoric is abhorrent and we must not tolerate it in our nation.

I condemn the burning of the American flag. That flag is a symbol of our highest ideals as a nation and represents the promise of America. It should never be desecrated in that way.

I support the right to peacefully protest, but let’s be clear: Antisemitism, hate and violence of any kind have no place in our nation.

I don't think it's the best look, but it's perfectly legal to burn the American flag in protest in America.  We are the land of the free, but I agree I would take a different tactic.

Did Trump say, "I'm not Christian" in that get out and vote clip?