By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spoiler!

Around the Network
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

@zorg1000 any difference?

Around the Network

Using a dead guy in a desperate attempt to prop his numbers up, the same dead guy whose family he couldn't even be bothered to call up after the shooting and somehow Biden called them before him, instead Trump was too busy shit posting on Truth Social.

"Fight, Fight, Fight! Against the registered Republican who shot me!"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 July 2024

@Ryuu96

It stopped glitching when I scroll the page but still did when I tried to quote you. That’s still a big improvement though, before I could barely enter this thread.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

@Ryuu96

It stopped glitching when I scroll the page but still did when I tried to quote you. That’s still a big improvement though, before I could barely enter this thread.

Which post did you try to quote? One of my spoiler tags or the regular plain text comment?

@Ryuu96 regular plain text, but as long as I can just tag people in comments then it’s no big deal.

Thanks for looking into ways to fix the issue, I really appreciate it!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

@Ryuu96 regular plain text, but as long as I can just tag people in comments then it’s no big deal.

Thanks for looking into ways to fix the issue, I really appreciate it!

Agreed. This method works much better