By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Chrkeller said:
Ryuu96 said:

I heard it becomes complicated after the convention has already happened (but not impossible) but what deadline does he have before it becomes impossible?

The rumours is that Trump only picked JD Vance because his sons begged him to and because JD Vance has connections to Peter Thiel.

God I hope he doesn't drop Vance...This is too much fun.

I honestly have no idea on the rules.  

I hope he doesn't drop either because the DNC is currently rolling, and Vance is only going to help Harris. 

Not only do I hope Trump loses but I hope it is a slaughter, so the RNC finally kicks the MAGA to the curb.  

MAGA is a problem that is not going to just go away. I saw the seeds of MAGA germinating in Oklahoma in the mid-90s. It has now completely overrun the state. 

Even with Trump gone, you'll still have millions of evangelicals with a laundry list of grievances against everybody else.  These grievances have been simmering for decades. Trump merely gave them a platform and a bullhorn.

Last edited by SanAndreasX - on 26 July 2024

Around the Network

Please keep up the racist DEI attacks.

Ryuu96 said:

And let Vance keep running his mouth about every other demographic in this country that isn’t white evangelicals. Hopefully Vance does a Sarah Palin on Trump’s campaign. 

SanAndreasX said:
Ryuu96 said:

And let Vance keep running his mouth about every other demographic in this country that isn’t white evangelicals. Hopefully Vance does a Sarah Palin on Trump’s campaign. 

And what perfect timing.

This dude...This dude is so fucking stupid

"I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CATS! JUST WOMEN!" 

Around the Network

Joe Birkenstock, campaign finance expert and former chief cancel for the DNC.

Regarding Biden campaign finances carrying over the Kamala.

"It is not a separate entity. It's the same bank account, the same committee, filing all the same reports under the same FEC identification number. There is nothing to be transferred by anything to anything."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A97xxuMM0R0

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

Wonder if Vance thinks cats can vote in the election.

Just checked ActBlue's tracker again and Harris has both achieved the single largest day of fundraising ($88,744,342) and the largest week of fundraising ($230,113,172) since tracking began in September 2020.

Ryuu96 said:

Just checked ActBlue's tracker again and Harris has both achieved the single largest day of fundraising ($88,744,342) and the largest week of fundraising ($230,113,172) since tracking began in September 2020.

To hear my mother-in-law tell it, Trump's failed assassin donated 90% of it.

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression.