By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

First time Vance kept his mouth shut.

Cause he couldn't get a fucking word in.

Around the Network

Around the Network

ActBlue Ticker Tracker / Ryan Murphy | Observable

20/09/2020 $227,692,864
21/07/2024 $224,731,534
27/09/2020 $222,169,447

These are the top 3 weeks since ActBlue started tracking donations back in 2020. This is almost certain to become the highest week of donations tracked by ActBlue since 2020 as there are still 2 days of tracking left.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 July 2024

Ryuu96 said:
Chrkeller said:

If Trump is remotely strategic, he will dump Vance today.

I heard it becomes complicated after the convention has already happened (but not impossible) but what deadline does he have before it becomes impossible?

The rumours is that Trump only picked JD Vance because his sons begged him to and because JD Vance has connections to Peter Thiel.

God I hope he doesn't drop Vance...This is too much fun.

I honestly have no idea on the rules.  

I hope he doesn't drop either because the DNC is currently rolling, and Vance is only going to help Harris. 

Not only do I hope Trump loses but I hope it is a slaughter, so the RNC finally kicks the MAGA to the curb.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:
Ryuu96 said:

I heard it becomes complicated after the convention has already happened (but not impossible) but what deadline does he have before it becomes impossible?

The rumours is that Trump only picked JD Vance because his sons begged him to and because JD Vance has connections to Peter Thiel.

God I hope he doesn't drop Vance...This is too much fun.

I honestly have no idea on the rules.  

I hope he doesn't drop either because the DNC is currently rolling, and Vance is only going to help Harris. 

Not only do I hope Trump loses but I hope it is a slaughter, so the RNC finally kicks the MAGA to the curb.  

I wish, though I still believe it will be too close for comfort.

Trump losing will pretty much end Trump at least, there's zero chance he runs again at 82 years old and his sons are fucking bland and stupid, definitely won't have the same pull that Trump does, then there's JD Vance and DeSantis...Both of them are charisma killers, if Trump loses in 24 then the only smart play for Republicans is pivoting to Nikki Haley or devolving into chaos like the Tories.