By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Honor The ElderScrolls Skyrim and Fallout 3 writer at Besthesda He was unknown and still is unknown

I think they forced him to do Fallout 4 in a different way also Fallout 76 was not his idea I heard so forced aswell but his Fallout 3 is very goodMicrosoft should give him a better position for Fallout 5. He Thrives in mainline not whatever fallout 76 was.

Around the Network

Also Fallout 2 final Boss cut in half too much the choices made deep RPG thinking Thank You Feagus and Tim Cain and leonard at Obsidian aswell for Fallout 2 Choice making overwelming adventure. 3:14 mark ahhhhhh scary after killede he keps talking about self destruct and heoes demise if they dont get out  in time deep story and too adult contented game with dialogue so mature. Emil Pagliarulo for Fallout 3 and Josh Sawyer for New Vegas vomited from boss die in fallout 2.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 18 November 2022

If only Josh Sawyer was given longer time his game would be insane to maxtook this from Josh Sawyer wanting a New Vegas 2 or Fallout California.

Emil has been one of the guys that's made a couple of the Starfield teaser videos, so I'm hoping he'll do his best work in Starfield!

I would love to see a Fallout game where it shows Bethesda Game Studios in collaboration with Obsidian Entertainment. Bring the best creatives from both studios to make a Fallout game together.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

Emil has been one of the guys that's made a couple of the Starfield teaser videos, so I'm hoping he'll do his best work in Starfield!

I would love to see a Fallout game where it shows Bethesda Game Studios in collaboration with Obsidian Entertainment. Bring the best creatives from both studios to make a Fallout game together.

Emil with enough bethesda team should do Fallout 5 while Obsidians Josh Sawyer should do Fallout California while Feargus and leonard should make maybe other Fallout tie ins like they done with Fallout 1 and 2. those stories are engaing too from Feargus and leonard. probably prequel? or what if bad ending? my Thoughts I guess? HUG ^^