By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

On Terminal? Is that the British way of saying On God?

Bloomberg Terminal, Lol.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

They wouldn't dare.

But Bethesda definitely would, Lol.

Honestly surprised Obsidian did but it was a minor blacklist.

They should, fuck him. Blacklist Grubb too while you're at it

At least they're letting individual studios decide for themselves.

Guess it will depend on which he pisses off.

Josh Sawyer is still annoyed by the Pentiment leak.

Joe Neate of Rare called out Jez indirectly before for his leaks against (I think) Compulsion Games.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 May 2023

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

On Terminal? Is that the British way of saying On God?

Bloomberg Terminal, Lol.

Perhaps Bloomberg Terminal is someone's God...  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

This isn't really relevant, but I want to save this tweet for the Xbox showcase.

"Having low expectations because you don't want to be disappointed is the coward's way out. Believe in something for once"

I actually agree with that, I get so tired of "temper your expectations". Like that Bethesda Direct was a temper your expectations type situation. Showcases should be blowouts with new reveals (3rd party and 1st). So I'm always expecting a 10/10 every time we get one of these. 

NobleTeam360 said:
the-pi-guy said:

This isn't really relevant, but I want to save this tweet for the Xbox showcase.

"Having low expectations because you don't want to be disappointed is the coward's way out. Believe in something for once"

I actually agree with that, I get so tired of "temper your expectations". Like that Bethesda Direct was a temper your expectations type situation. Showcases should be blowouts with new reveals (3rd party and 1st). So I'm always expecting a 10/10 every time we get one of these. 

I wouldn't say that was temper your expectations more they straight up told us what the Direct would be so there's nothing else you could have expected.

Then they surprise dropped Hi-Fi Rush so in the future nobody is going to believe them when they say "this showcase is just gameplay for these 4 titles" Lol.

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I wouldn't say that was temper your expectations more they straight up told us what the Direct would be so there's nothing else you could have expected.

Then they surprise dropped Hi-Fi Rush so in the future nobody is going to believe them when they say "this showcase is just gameplay for these 4 titles" Lol.

Yeah, I mean before they detailed the Bethesda Direct. 

NobleTeam360 said:
the-pi-guy said:

Facts! Especially if we have to wait at least an entire year for another showcase. Or in Sony's case, almost 2 years. So they should always be absolute blowouts of excitement

I wonder if/when we'll get another Direct this year.

And if we do, I wonder if that means shorter gameplay snippets at the June showcase for certain titles.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 May 2023