By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

The logo reminds me of Avowed...

Hopefully that means it’ll be the big highlight of the showcase. Wouldn’t be the first time Xbox teased the major title in the showcases logo. 

They did it in 2021 and 2022 was very clearly Starfield themed as well.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Halo + Starfield

Starfield

Avowed

Forza

State of decay 3 release dateHellblade 2 is 2023Avowed release date1st party World Premier early 2024 release (1)
Halo related stuffThird-party World Premier (1)1 Shadow dropThird-party World Premier (2)All 3rd party content shown on GamePass day 1 
Age of Empire 4 Xbox release datePerfect Dark is a no showFREEFableID@Xbox Mix
Ara: History UntoldTBD1st party World Premier early 2024 release (2)Small acquisitionIndiana Jones is a no-show
TBDDevs from a Ukrainian studio invited on stageTBD1st party World Premier late 2023 releaseContraband gameplay

Crap I went too restrictive with my avowed prediction, should've mentioned gameplay or the release window.

Anyway, I Precised a few of my TBD.

Pillars of Eternity Soundtrack 01 - Title Theme (Justin Bell) - YouTube

Around the Network

I really don't think Bethesda will have a major presence at the show this year aside from Starfield, they aren't even posting about the showcase. 💀😂 Makes sense really, only ones who might be close to showing something are ID, MachineGames and Zenimax and it probably won't be gameplay for any of them.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 May 2023

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

EpicRandy said:
konnichiwa said:

Lists of unreleased games honestly means nothing, it only feels rather pathetic compared when others don't need a list and have already a great ton of stuff to play. It says enough that a few months ago Redfall was still on that list and now it will be only mentioned tin plenty of 'top 10 worst/Dissapointed games of 2023' articles and videos. 

What? In the works titles are unreleased titles by definition. Listing those is supposed to be pathetic now? 

Whats pathetic is automatically thinking this through the lense of a measuring contest with other platforms.

Do you want us to believe list like these are only made/exist in this community? Or that no titles ever featured on such a list for other platforms ever turned out to be sub par to expectation? Or that when other community make such a list, it somehow as a different meaning?

You could have quoted someones list from one year ago and it would have been the same list. Obsidian's trailer was the most honest one, we have no environement, we have no gameplay heck we don't even have a character....But we have a title!! Please be excited!! 

Don't need to compare, instead of being wowed about a great list of games I would rather have they release great games,

Do not worry, since MS showcase is on my birthday, its guaranteed to be a success.

konnichiwa said:
EpicRandy said:

What? In the works titles are unreleased titles by definition. Listing those is supposed to be pathetic now? 

Whats pathetic is automatically thinking this through the lense of a measuring contest with other platforms.

Do you want us to believe list like these are only made/exist in this community? Or that no titles ever featured on such a list for other platforms ever turned out to be sub par to expectation? Or that when other community make such a list, it somehow as a different meaning?

You could have quoted someones list from one year ago and it would have been the same list. Obsidian's trailer was the most honest one, we have no environement, we have no gameplay heck we don't even have a character....But we have a title!! Please be excited!! 

Don't need to compare, instead of being wowed about a great list of games I would rather have they release great games,

So we should write off yet-to-be-released games because they don't live up to your standards for hype?

We have gameplay for Starfield

We have in-engine footage for Hellblade 2 which is a sequel to a great title.

We know Avowed is in the pillar of eternity universe and is an RPG

we know The outer world 2 is a sequel to a great game

We also know the same for SoD 3

We also know that all those games have big budgets.

Why could these not be enough to justify hype in any way?

You also seem to miss associate where the hype truly is here, most of it is not about any individual title but the fact MS shows more seriousness than ever before in regard to their first-party offerings.