By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If Age of Mythology: Retold gets shown off, I'll be insanely happy!

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

If Age of Mythology: Retold gets shown off, I'll be insanely happy!

I still don't know who is making that, World's Edge or Forgotten Empires.

PixelPirate said:

@The -pi-guy which game might that be? So many games scored 59

gtotheunit91 said:
PixelPirate said:

This will help him see it! @the-pi-guy 

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelists of the Roses. 

Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising is pretty fun

the-pi-guy said:
PixelPirate said:

gtotheunit91 said:

This will help him see it! @the-pi-guy 

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelists of the Roses. 

oh word, I liked duelists of the Roses too, it was diffy tho. Not as good as the PS1 game.

I also enjoyed the Yuyu Hakusho games during the ps2 era and they were panned. My fav was the tactics game on GBA

Around the Network

Pretty substantial framerate improvement for the performance mode. The launch build already had a good enough framerate for a VRR display, it's even closer to a locked 60 fps now, though you still need a VRR display to not see stuttering as they are still short of a locked 60 fps.

Analyst Pachter: "The CMA will cave" (Microsoft ABK will still go through)!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDA1tq999CA

havoc00 said:

Analyst Pachter: "The CMA will cave" (Microsoft ABK will still go through)!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDA1tq999CA

Thanks Pachter, you just jinxed the deal. 

I am playing the Gears of War series for the first time. I just finished 1 and a few missions into GoW2. Playing on Xbox 360. Gears of War 1. It's old. A little clunky. A little frustrating in 2023 that might not have been in 2006. Still. Not bad. Kinda liked it. Shame I didn't experience it then if my then-limited tastes and funds allowed it. But I'm in the Gears series now. I still think VanQuish is better because the shooting and movement are so much better. Also 4 years newer so there is that. I still think VanQuish is the best-playing SP TPS ever so far. Tho that generation had some great ones. Transformers Fall of series. EX Troopers and Lost Planet 1-2. All great TPS games. I prefer sci-fi so you won't see me dive into non-sci-fi ones. (I hated Uncharted 3 and hated TLOU). If Gears 4 finally works on PC and Gears 5 is on PC GP I may give them a go. I have a free month trial collecting dust over here.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

havoc00 said:

Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising is pretty fun

Yeah I finished it on PS5 in Martch, Decent fun & short game.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!