By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@The -pi-guy which game might that be? So many games scored 59

Around the Network

It should be quite the showcase along with some new surprises! We'll most likely hear updates on Ara: History Untold and Contraband as well.

Ryuu96 said:

@NobleTeam360 I need you to stand outside of Empire with a sign telling new Xbox users to sign up.

We may troll but it's all good fun and we aren't as f*cking whiny as some other communities.

Okay, I'll wear my Master Chief Halloween costume. 

Also, yeah. We really need to see something now on some of these games like Avowed, Fable, etc... Been too long with absolutely nothing mentioned on these titles since their announcement.

gtotheunit91 said:

It should be quite the showcase along with some new surprises! We'll most likely hear updates on Ara: History Untold and Contraband as well.

If they stick to 12 months then you'll only get an update on maybe Avowed and Contraband.

This is why the 12 months is a mistake, narrative is already building that Xbox has to show these games, if they don't then we'll have silly dooming about them as well "What is wrong with XYZ" and I don't agree that there is anything wrong, game development takes time, but Microsoft isn't helping themselves by providing absolutely no updates on them.

Avowed and Contraband should have gameplay, Fable should have an in-engine story trailer, Idk about the rest. Undead Labs is still small and been heavily supporting State of Decay 2 still so I wouldn't be surprised if they have nothing worth showing. Perfect Dark...Maybe...Everwild...Perhaps we could get a new trailer and description about what the hell it actually will be now under Gregg Mayles (who I have complete faith in).

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

If they stick to 12 months then you'll only get an update on maybe Avowed and Contraband.

This is why the 12 months is a mistake, narrative is already building that Xbox has to show these games, if they don't then we'll have silly dooming about them as well "What is wrong with XYZ" and I don't agree that there is anything wrong, game development takes time, but Microsoft isn't helping themselves by providing absolutely no updates on them.

Avowed and Contraband should have gameplay, Fable should have an in-engine story trailer, Idk about the rest. Undead Labs is still small and been heavily supporting State of Decay 2 still so I wouldn't be surprised if they have nothing worth showing. Perfect Dark...Maybe...Everwild...Perhaps we could get a new trailer and description about what the hell it actually will be now under Gregg Mayles (who I have complete faith in).

I'm all for the main focus being games that are scheduled to release over the next 12-18 months with a few games that will launch after that period. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

I think 18 months would be better. 12 months is too short of a period I think and it can leave the presentation feeling lacking if they don't have enough to show that's releasing by June of 2024. 18 months at least gives them all of 2024 to work with.

NobleTeam360 said:

I think 18 months would be better. 12 months is too short of a period I think and it can leave the presentation feeling lacking if they don't have enough to show that's releasing by June of 2024. 18 months at least gives them all of 2024 to work with.

18 months can be the focus but it shouldn't be a hard rule Imho. I know people won't like to hear it but there's a decent chance that a few or all of Fable, Perfect Dark, State of Decay 3 and Everwild aren't 2024 titles and Xbox themselves are likely unsure on whether they're 2024 or 2025 at this stage as well. I think Everwild could launch into early access though, Rare does a lot of insider program feature testing for Sea of Thieves. Fable could be 50/50, Perfect Dark depends when Tomb Raider releases and State of Decay 3 is an uncertainty depending on the scale of the game.

VersusEvil said:

Put close to 4hrs in, yeah … I can fuck with this.

this reminded me of "not my proudest fap" lol

PixelPirate said:

@The -pi-guy which game might that be? So many games scored 59

This will help him see it! @the-pi-guy