By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:

Good to see these big AAA games not getting a free pass , it’s the gen of pisspoor performance.

Especially on PC...So many developers releasing shitty ports for PC lately, I don't even play on PC but it's really shitty to PC fans and it keeps happening.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Jedi Survivor being slammed on Steam.

Titanfall 3 when?

They are more likely to add a mode in apex that has mechs than do a TF3

Anyone else wish games would release on a Friday night or the weekend, I kinda want to be lazy and just jump into redfall

havoc00 said:

Anyone else wish games would release on a Friday night or the weekend, I kinda want to be lazy and just jump into redfall

Preach! Bethesda also over here wanting to release their biggest game in years on a Wednesday

Around the Network

Dead Island 2 > Dying Light 2 > Dead Island 1.

Having a lot of fun with it, honestly, I've got to give Dambuster credit, after what is perhaps one of the worst cases of development hell out there, they actually managed to put out not only a fun game but one that actually works, think about it, Dead Island 2 runs better than Jedi Survivor, the PC port of Dead Island 2 runs better than most AAA releases this year, Lol.

I was expecting it to be a disaster but it's really fun.

I’m not surprised that Jedi Survivor is having problems, even the next gen version of Fallen Order has problems with optimization.

Get your last minute votes in for May's Most Wanted

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/247293/most-wanted-may/1/