By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Warhammer 40,000; Darktide is currently the best-selling game on Steam right now, even selling more than Modern Warfare II and the newly released Spider-Man: Miles Morales. And is in the top 10 of most concurrent players. And it's also currently on PC Game Pass.

Should be a fun time when it finally releases on Game Pass for console!

Around the Network
Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 18 November 2022

@Ryuu96 so when Twitter meets its untimely demise, will there be a Embed Mastodon button on Rich Text Reply? lol

gtotheunit91 said:

@Spade definitely the last tweet I was expecting to see

Lol the nerve of that tweet, I’ll wait for those games to discounted to 20$ before I even consider giving Square any more of my money.

gtotheunit91 said:

What was this dude smoking? Needless to say Reddit roasted him lol

Calls Eivor and Aloy “Iconic” lmao, Horizon is a very pretty game but it’s RPG elements don’t even reach BioWare level The dialogue in those games are absolutely the worst element.

No one does what Bethesda does when it comes to RPGs and the closest have been Obsidian.

Spade said:
shikamaru317 said:

Says it is still $20 for me on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Tiny-Tinas-Wonderlands-Next-Level-Xbox/dp/B09FCP33CP/ref=zg_bs_20972814011_sccl_6/132-3584404-9265604?psc=1

Must be a glitch:

Sorry, this item is no longer available from the seller you selected. When applicable, we'll move it to the Saved for Later section of your Cart. From there, you can click the item to return to its product details page and try another seller.

At checkout... getting series x ptsd... 

Damn, that's rough. Hopefully Walmart or Gamestop or Target or Best Buy or somebody has it for $20 on Black Friday online sales. 

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
gtotheunit91 said:

What was this dude smoking? Needless to say Reddit roasted him lol

Calls Eivor and Aloy “Iconic” lmao, Horizon is a very pretty game but it’s RPG elements don’t even reach BioWare level The dialogue in those games are absolutely the worst element.

No one does what Bethesda does when it comes to RPGs and the closest have been Obsidian.

Yeah, the story in Horizon was really good and the graphics were good, but the actual RPG aspect of the Action RPG category the game claims to be in, was just an outright disappointment in every sense of the word. Not a bad game by any means, it just isn't an RPG and shouldn't claim to be lol. It's an Action-Adventure game. I'm not even going to touch Ubisoft

Bethesda open world RPG's are literally one of a kind. They've developed a formula that no other developer even tries to replicate and that's one of the biggest reasons why their games are so beloved and continue to be played well after a decade after their original release. 

Unfortunately, there will always be those that will be of the mindset, "it isn't like this other game I like, therefore it's bad" 

That post has to be a troll post, Lol.

I do enjoy the odd Ubisoft title, but I'd take an Elder Scrolls world over a Ubisoft one any day, there is nothing like a Bethesda world, the interactivity, how alive it feels, the ambience, etc. All of that stuff hugely exceeds the type of stuff that Ubisoft puts out. Assassin's Creed is RPG in the lightest sense of the word, Bethesda titles are full blown RPGs.

Ryuu96 said:

I do enjoy the odd Ubisoft title, but I'd take an Elder Scrolls world over a Ubisoft one any day, there is nothing like a Bethesda world, the interactivity, how alive it feels, the ambience, etc. All of that stuff hugely exceeds the type of stuff that Ubisoft puts out. Assassin's Creed is RPG in the lightest sense of the word, Bethesda titles are full blown RPGs.

Bethesda does open world games FAR better than Ubisoft does. Though I'd say Rockstar is probably the best at it. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:

I thought so too until I saw the edit asking why his post was getting hate. Specifically Ubisoft