By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Sarah needs to hook her T-Mobile friends up next!

Ryuu96 said:

Sarah needs to hook her T-Mobile friends up next!

As a T-Mobile customer, yes please! 

gtotheunit91 said:

God damn. Not only did this group of "gamers" have the money to try to sue MS in the first place, but they STILL had enough money to do it again and Sony is actually providing documentation?!? I wish I had this kind of disposable income

Every time I heard about this gamers case against MS, I can't think of these "gamers " as any different from this guy. 😂

Around the Network

Lmao, poor Arkane, I feel so bad for them, never market with IGN. 

shikamaru317 said:

Lmao, poor Arkane, I feel so bad for them, never market with IGN. 

It's not like the game has had stellar marketing either lol. The only positivity I've heard was from hands-on first impressions. Which is good since it actually represents the final product, but doesn't make up for bad marketing for the masses to see lol

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox has roughly half of the marketshare in the US? I wish, as I recall PS4 sold like 5 or 6m more units lifetime in the US than Xbox One did. Meanwhile this gen VGC has PS5 selling about 130k more units in 2020, about 650k more units in 2021, about 1.2m more units in 2022, and already about 440k more units so far in 2023 after just 2 months of the year tracked. That is more like 60/40, not even close to 50/50. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 11 April 2023

You'd be forgiven for thinking that these dumbasses are secret Microsoft plants trying to weaken FTC's case beforehand.

Bet Microsoft lawyers are tripping over themselves to be assigned to this easy case.

The judge assigned to the FTC vs Microsoft case looking over at the judge's decisions on Microsoft vs Gamer lawsuit like...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 April 2023