By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nvm. Fake.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 April 2023

Around the Network

Shame that Starfield controller turned out to be fake. I thought it looked great! I have no doubt a LE controller, and console, will be announced at the Starfield Direct!

It's hilarious how everyone, Sony, regulators, analysts, etc, are so focused on CoD that Diablo whose last entry is one of the best selling titles of all time is completely ignored or labelled a "surprise hit"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 April 2023

Ryuu96 said:

It's hilarious how everyone, Sony, regulators, analysts, etc, are so focused on CoD that Diablo whose last entry is one of the best selling titles of all time is completely ignored or labelled a "surprise hit"

Probably because Diablo has a 10+years cycle and since the 4 is already coming to the PS5 Sony have no financial incentive to do so. But I agree, if Sony were arguing for their customers sake first and not their financial bottom line first, franchise like Diablo and Overwatch would no doubt be part of negotiations and /or issue raised to regulators.

Quite a few poking fun at the WSJ for Diablo IV looking to be a "surprise hit"

Around the Network

gtotheunit91 said:

looks like the new store also raise the game rating from Mature 17+ to Pegi 18 🤔.

And also decreased the review count 10x over 🤔🤔

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Such a surprise hit, lol. Diablo 3 only hit 30m+ sales by 2015 (likely over 40m sales by now) and apparently had like 60m+ lifetime players between sales, rentals, free weekend promotions, and those Korean internet cafes where you can pay to play games by the hour (where Blizzard games are very popular).

darkenergy said:

Now to get the infinite minigun by doing the Claire scenario :-p

Yes I did it! I decided to do the scenario 1 playthrough for Claire because it gives me more time to get the S+ rank( 2 hours and 30 minutes compared to only 2 hours for scenario 2).

Proud to be a Californian.