By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looks like we might have another SE scrap to add to our dinnerplate 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Oriole District - YouTube

How we gonna find cool shit like this if Twitter goes down?!?

DroidKnight said:

Where the "F" is @zero129

I'm over here on my 5th one of these. After 2 of these.

Im giving up drinking for awhile, gonna let you take over my position so put some down for me

If anyone else has been waiting for a good deal on Wonderlands for Series S/X, it is $20 on Amazon right now, $15 less than on the Xbox digital black friday sale. I just grabbed a copy myself.

https://www.amazon.com/Tiny-Tinas-Wonderlands-Next-Level-Xbox/dp/B09FCP33CP/ref=zg_bsms_videogames_sccl_4/132-3584404-9265604?psc=1

Doesn't ship until December 11 though it says.

shikamaru317 said:

If anyone else has been waiting for a good deal on Wonderlands for Series S/X, it is $20 on Amazon right now, $15 less than on the Xbox digital black friday sale. I just grabbed a copy myself.

https://www.amazon.com/Tiny-Tinas-Wonderlands-Next-Level-Xbox/dp/B09FCP33CP/ref=zg_bsms_videogames_sccl_4/132-3584404-9265604?psc=1

Doesn't ship until December 11 though it says.

I really should get back to the game. The people I was playing it with didn't care for it. So I've had no one to play with. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
ice said:

Not going to lie, I kinda wrote off the old Gears as cringe dudebro games, but I played Gears 5 and it was awesome, then going through the old Trilogy with Spade I gained a new appreciation for the franchise. The franchise is solid af, It definitely ranks in a lot higher with me now.

Hey, congrats!

A new Fallout Josh Sawyer wants to make, Fallout California? While Bethesda does Fallout 5. I love both Fallout writings etc Glad Microsoft owns both Obsidian and Bethesda. Franchises.

Spade and Kiigel making their triumphant debuts in the new XE thread like 

SegaHeart said:

A new Fallout Josh Sawyer wants to make, Fallout California? While Bethesda does Fallout 5. I love both Fallout writings etc Glad Microsoft owns both Obsidian and Bethesda. Franchises.

At this rate, Josh's Fallout game would at the earliest, release close to the time of Fallout 5's release lol. Grounded is continuing to get more development support, no doubt Obsidian is throwing in as many developers as possible on Avowed, while the rest work on The Outer Worlds 2, and Josh has already said they're going to add bug fixes and new features to Pentiment. 

At the most, Josh would get a very small team to start pre-production, if it's something that's even being discussed at all, and wouldn't go into full production until The Outer Worlds 2 releases. So we would be looking at late 2020's