By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 40.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 60.00%

Total:45

I think SpyTeam in the past has been rumoured to be a mobile title, plus we have these.

Todd Howard Says He’s ‘in Love’ With an Unannounced Mobile Game Bethesda Is Developing

Honestly, I don't see Zenimax's MMO or ID's next title in 2024. The MMO especially not, ID's next title depends on if it's Quake reboot or not, have to remember that 3-5 years is like the average now for sequels, new IPs and reboots take even longer, alongside that Jason tweet about how ridiculously long development cycles are becoming now. Plus ID's expansions to Eternal were pretty large as they concluded the story.

I'd say 2024 only if it's a Doom sequel.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 31 March 2023

Around the Network

Breaking News: Sarah Bond Likes Beans on Toast.

@Spade - GFY.

Ryuu96 said:

@Spade - GFY.

This just proves she isn't fit to run xbox

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

@Spade - GFY.

This just proves she isn't fit to run xbox

You mean Xbox is beneath her, she should be running Microsoft.

Ryuu96 said:

@Spade - GFY.

I wonder if beans on toast truly is a British delicacy or y’all are just memeing on all of us

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I think SpyTeam in the past has been rumoured to be a mobile title, plus we have these.

Todd Howard Says He’s ‘in Love’ With an Unannounced Mobile Game Bethesda Is Developing

Honestly, I don't see Zenimax's MMO or ID's next title in 2024. The MMO especially not, ID's next title depends on if it's Quake reboot or not, have to remember that 3-5 years is like the average now for sequels, new IPs and reboots take even longer, alongside that Jason tweet about how ridiculously long development cycles are becoming now. Plus ID's expansions to Eternal were pretty large as they concluded the story.

I'd say 2024 only if it's a Doom sequel.

Agreed. 2024 if it's the 3rd game in the current Doom series, 2025 if it's a Quake reboot. But even if it is Quake for 2025, could still have a CGI teaser reveal possibly, depending on just how many CGI reveals Xbox is ok with this year (the less the better imo, I want to see lots of gameplay and in-engine teasers, including for most of the games announced with CGI teasers on previous years).

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

@Spade - GFY.

I wonder if beans on toast truly is a British delicacy or y’all are just memeing on all of us

Brits don't have much to brag about foodwise so we take what we can get.

But beans on toast is nice and I won't stand for being treated like a weirdo for liking it!

...Not had it in years though.

To answer your question, yes, it's a British delicacy

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

@Spade - GFY.

shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

That toast is way too light.

I don't like the beans splashed on-top, I'll put my beans in the centre with toast around it and then just scoop and eat.

It's too soggy if they're just slapped on top. Some like an egg with it too.

Genuinely don't know if I've ever had spotted dick...We wild with the names.

Can't even work out what the middle one is, fishfinger sandwich? Lol.

The more I look at that toast the more triggering it is, it really looks like only the corners are toasted

shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I think the only British people that think PB&J is weird are over 50. And yes beans on toast is goated.