By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I loved the original trilogy, but I remember hearing how awful Judgement was, and then middling things about Gears 4, so I haven’t checked out any mainline titles besides Gears Tactics. Which was awesome but is a self contained story. 

4 was pretty average, but I really enjoyed 5. 

Would I need to have played 4 to enjoy 5 or to even understand the story?

Around the Network

Disappointing digital deals for Black Friday on Xbox. Almost every game I want is either not on sale or not discounted by as much as I want it to be. I saw one game that is double the price in the digital sale that you can currently buy it with a boxed copy, crazy.

shikamaru317 said:

Disappointing digital deals for Black Friday on Xbox. Almost every game I want is either not on sale or not discounted by as much as I want it to be. I saw one game that is double the price in the digital sale that you can currently buy it with a boxed copy, crazy.

Which one is it? Curious.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I come across that all the time.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

gtotheunit91 said:
trunkswd said:

4 was pretty average, but I really enjoyed 5. 

Would I need to have played 4 to enjoy 5 or to even understand the story?

4 does explain who the "new" enemies are, but you can probably look up a synopsis. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
shikamaru317 said:

Which one is it? Curious.

Well, it's not anymore it seems, but I'm told Sonic Colors on Xbox was $12 on Amazon recently ($15 now). They have digital for $23 in the Black Friday sale. 

I hate buying early on digital deals, because I prefer physical copies. But I'm always coming across a deal that shows it's marked down from a certain price. That certain price it's marked down from, is always some stupid inflated price to make the deal look better than it is.

But then when you look up the physical version of the same game, it is sometimes cheaper than the digital version, and even more than 50% less expensive.

But yeah, overinflate the pricing to make the discount lo0k better.

Where the "F" is @zero129

I'm over here on my 5th one of these. After 2 of these.

...i've had a few more

I don't drink but I might have to try that... lol