By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

This honestly makes even the single-player aspect always online even more confusing. If everything that can be unlocked in-game, why do I always need to be online if I'm playing by myself?

gtotheunit91 said:

This honestly makes even the single-player aspect always online even more confusing. If everything that can be unlocked in-game, why do I always need to be online if I'm playing by myself?

I view Redfall as very similar to diablo on this, probably many aspect of the game is processed server side and co-op is only a matter of inviting other to your game.

Around the Network

Bit of a fortnite vibe going on in Halo infinite with the maps getting corrupted.

Also boost doesn't seem to work at all for me.

Starfield, Diablo IV and Zelda for me.

Behind the Look of Minecraft Legends - YouTube

Hogwarts Legacy, Armored Core VI, Hollow Knight: Silksong, Tekken 8, new Mortal Kombat, Payday 3, Stalker 2 (hopefully), and whatever the hell Pragmata is from Capcom, 2023 is going to be up there!

And in case it makes it out by December, FFVII Rebirth

Yeah, 2023 is definitely shaping up to be one of the all-time best gaming years for me. This is just a partial list of the 2023 games I either already played and liked or are release this year that I plan to play:

• HiFi Rush
  • Hogwarts Legacy
  • Starfield
  • Redfall
  • Diablo 4
  • Baldur's Gate 3
  • Like a Dragon Ishin
  • Forza Motorsport
  • Jedi Survivor
  • AC Mirage
  • Age of Empires 4 Xbox port
  • Ghostwire Tokyo Xbox port
  • Dead Island 2
  • Alan Wake 2
  • Blue Protocol
  • The Expanse: A Telltale Series
  • Freedom Planet 2
  • Star Trek Resurgence
  • Eiyuden Chronicle 100 Heroes

And though I don't have a PS5 and likely won't buy one this year, these are the 2023 PS5 games that interest me:

• Spider-Man 2
  • Stellar Blade
  • FF7 Remake Part 2
  • Granblue Fantasy Relink
  • Ys X Nordics