By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
EpicRandy said:
Ryuu96 said:

It does with me too which is why I'm partly so excited for it, that and it's a Bethesda RPG...Plus Sci-Fi...Plus Space...Lol.

Todd has to have watched The Expanse, Lol.

Lets hope we don't find any Ring Entities...

I hope gravity is as well rendered as in the show.  

Gravity and how the ships move in The Expanse was frigging awesome, it really showed that "scientifically accurate" (or at least, close to it) doesn't have to be boring, Lol.

Ships obviously won't move like that in Starfield but yeah, some cool gravity effects would be nice.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Noticed the E3 showcase is now "Xbox Games Showcase" instead of "Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase"

Smart move to bring the branding all under Xbox.

Starfield's delay definitely kills any chance of Microsoft doing that "next 12 months" again, a bit of a dumb decision from marketing in hindsight.

They should not lead with "everything in the next 12 months" and just have a regular showcase but internally (not announced to the public) have it focused on the next year and a half (so June 2023 to December 2024). You don't have to publicly say "everything in the next 18 months!"

Careful about giving them too much credit. For all you know, this simply means that they don't plan on showing any Bethesda stuff at this show lol. We know Starfield will be off on it's own, and we'll be fairly fresh off Redfall. It's not outside the realm of possibility that after largely carrying MS for these shows 2 years in a row, Bethesda will be on the sidelines for this one 

Ryuu96 said:

The last part tells me that Sony want CoD on PS+ same day for free lol

If they are trying to use the fact that MS will put it on Gamepass day and date as an argument that they aren’t getting equal access is stupid and desperate.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

6 september is way to late, especially when you promised it will release in a year....This also means the next fallout and elder scrolls will be delayed.

Delayed from what :) Dude, this is the main issue they have when trying to announce dates. People are just creating false hopes.

They did not even announced any window/date for the next Fallout/Elder Scrolls and you are already fearing "delays" :)

September is fine, not sure for you but the year is pretty packed with amazing games.

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Noticed the E3 showcase is now "Xbox Games Showcase" instead of "Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase"

Smart move to bring the branding all under Xbox.

Starfield's delay definitely kills any chance of Microsoft doing that "next 12 months" again, a bit of a dumb decision from marketing in hindsight.

They should not lead with "everything in the next 12 months" and just have a regular showcase but internally (not announced to the public) have it focused on the next year and a half (so June 2023 to December 2024). You don't have to publicly say "everything in the next 18 months!"

Careful about giving them too much credit. For all you know, this simply means that they don't plan on showing any Bethesda stuff at this show lol. We know Starfield will be off on it's own, and we'll be fairly fresh off Redfall. It's not outside the realm of possibility that after largely carrying MS for these shows 2 years in a row, Bethesda will be on the sidelines for this one 

Yah I think it may just be that ahah

Which is fine, cause Xbox has a LOT of games I want to see actually. And we have the Starfield direct right after.

Imaginedvl said:
konnichiwa said:

6 september is way to late, especially when you promised it will release in a year....This also means the next fallout and elder scrolls will be delayed.

Delayed from what :) Dude, this is the main issue they have when trying to announce dates. People are just creating false hopes.

They did not even announced any window/date for the next Fallout/Elder Scrolls and you are already fearing "delays" :)

September is fine, not sure for you but the year is pretty packed with amazing games.

He's referring to last years E3 showcase when Xbox promised that all the games shown would be released within the next 12 months. So June 2023 at the latest lol. Doesn't matter much to me, but Xbox should drop that 12 month promise. 

gtotheunit91 said:
Imaginedvl said:

He's referring to last years E3 showcase when Xbox promised that all the games shown would be released within the next 12 months. So June 2023 at the latest lol. Doesn't matter much to me, but Xbox should drop that 12 month promise. 

He said "This also means the next fallout and elder scrolls will be delayed." :) I don't think they announced any date/window for it?

I'm not talking about Starfield.

EspadaGrim said:

Ryuu96 said:

The last part tells me that Sony want CoD on PS+ same day for free lol

If they are trying to use the fact that MS will put it on Gamepass day and date as an argument that they aren’t getting equal access is stupid and desperate.

yah that's basically what they want...

Microsoft's proposal is basically asking them to pay for the game (you know... like anyone would have too if they wanted to put the game on their service), they want it for free lol. Seriously...

I really hope the CMA/EU/FTC will simply enforce a contract to ensure the game is available on their platform, so they finally get less than what MS was offering them.