By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Starfield Direct on June 11

That's kinda interesting because this date is usually when we have E3. What happens to E3 then?

Around the Network

Well at least I'll have some time to play Diablo IV.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

derpysquirtle64 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Starfield Direct on June 11

That's kinda interesting because this date is usually when we have E3. What happens to E3 then?

I imagine it'll come shortly after the showcase.

"Thanks for watching, stick around for a deep dive into Starfield"

90 Minute Showcase + 40 Minutes of Todd. Good Lord.

The release date is kind of convenient to me, would probably already have played tears of the kingdom through by then.

ice said:

I don't mind delays if it's in the same year, that being said I can see Starfield being pushed back to September of this year.

This officially makes me an insider now

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

I imagine it'll come shortly after the showcase.

"Thanks for watching, stick around for a deep dive into Starfield"

90 Minute Showcase + 40 Minutes of Todd. Good Lord.

Yep that's how it's going to be so we also now have the date for the Xbox Showcase.

I don't mind the delay either, Todd can take his time to give me another legendary Bethesda RPG.

Been saying for months anyway that it will be delayed and so I've got used to the idea and even if it wasn't delayed I was expecting late June at minimum and I think most were so it's only really amounting for a 2 and a bit month delay, I'd expect it's a MASSIVE polishing task, bug fixing, etc. People underestimate how long and hard that part of the development process is even for smaller titles.

Bit miffed at a Starfield Direct in June...No Starfield news until June I imagine, I want Starfield news, Lol.

Curious how they'll schedule E3 because a 90 minute showcase (usual) and Todd Howard talking about Starfield could combine for a long time, he spent like 30-40 minutes talking about Fallout 4 one E3 and that was a sequel so there's not as much to talk about with Starfield, a brand new IP which is like massively bigger than Fallout 4, Lol.

I suppose I can take my time with Breath of the Wild 2 at least and now I'm even more likely to get Diablo IV

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Halfway through the video they're just casually playing Starfield, Lol.

It looks great, damn teasing.

ice said:
ice said:

I don't mind delays if it's in the same year, that being said I can see Starfield being pushed back to September of this year.

This officially makes me an insider now

Should be enough for Ryuu to start quoting you on VGC if you would post this stuff on Twitter.