By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Loneken said:

Recore 2?
What?
Is some kind of petition or just wishiful thinking?
Please dont do this to me...

Where have you been fam, Recore 2: Recored & Loaded was announced about a month ago. Hype!!

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
Loneken said:

Recore 2?
What?

Don't listen to dem ReCore 2 people, they are getting as bad as the Half Life 3 peeps

coolbeans said:

So... let me get this straight:

A Spartan's armor not only has a neural link that can enable a rouge AI to render you unconscious, it's also able to manipulate you with your personal demons? It's these types of additions, moreso than silly cat ears, that really make me question where 343 is going with all of this.

That has always been the case, all UNSC personnel have a neural interface directly embedded into their skull but a select few Spartans (Victor, John, Naomi, Fred, etc.) have an upgraded one which allows AI to directly access their brain functions, amongst other things. In Spartan IV's the procedure was made a standard practice and thus they all have one.

In addition to the standard functions of a neural interface, the SPARTAN neural interface is unique in that it is designed to allow an AI construct to directly interface with the Spartan's brain. Therefore, the AI resides in both the armor and the wearer's mind; essentially, it exists in both places at once. The interface allows the AI access to most of the suit's internal systems, though the Spartan has override control.

The AI is capable of significantly improving the data transfer rate between the motor cortex of the Spartan and the MJOLNIR's processing unit, further improving the Spartan's already lightning-quick reaction speed. The Smart AI Black Box interfaced with Naomi-010 during their assault on the Piety, utilizing the connection to experience the world around them as the Spartan did, while simultaneously maintaining his own, objective perception via the Mjolnir's helmet cam.

-

Of course, "Spartans have override control" but this is a Rampant AI + New AI and Spartans don't tend to slot those into their heads, Lol.

So on the assumption the AI finds a way around the override control, it actually would make a lot of sense to me that an AI directly linked to the brain could fuck them up enough to make them unconscious and then trigger some nasty memories inside of them. Even more of a darker thought, if it has control over the suit as well, it could likely force them to fight whilst they watch everything unable to move, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 March 2023

ice said:
Loneken said:

Recore 2?
What?

Don't listen to dem ReCore 2 people, they are getting as bad as the Half Life 3 peeps

No one will ever know the pain that is Valve fans hoping that one day the company will be able to count to 3. 

Starfield: Official Launch Date Announcement - YouTube

Get ready to embark on an epic journey when Starfield, the first new universe in 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios, launches on September 6, 2023.

Around the Network

That's right bitches SEPTEMBER, run me my money LOL

Ryuu96 said:

Starfield: Official Launch Date Announcement - YouTube

Get ready to embark on an epic journey when Starfield, the first new universe in 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios, launches on September 6, 2023.

Damn you were quick only 2 min after the video was posted

Starfield Direct on June 11

Damn the backwards date system thought it was releasing in June for a moment.

Called it back in January that Starfield is a fall release. Gambled a bit in the poll for October because somebody already voted September, but it was a close one anyway