By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Halfway to 1,000 in 6 days.

Around the Network

That water bottle dripping condensation by that controller is bothering me.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Fallout 76 – Nuka-World on Tour (Developer Gameplay) - YouTube

Ryuu96 said:

How about we commemorate 3 years since X019 with X022

Around the Network

"Having Xbox be our partner throughout this process has been an amazing experience, and that absolutely includes our ability to host High on Life day one on Game Pass," says Squanch Games community lead Jordyn Halpern.

"We want as many people as possible to enjoy our game, and Game Pass as a platform will undoubtedly allow us to expand our audience. Partnering with Microsoft to bring High on Life to Game Pass was a great opportunity for us to bring our game to as many players as possible. We’ve been working on this game for about four years, and they’ve been nothing short of an unbelievably supportive team from the beginning. Round of applause to Microsoft for helping us bring our game to your screens!"

We also asked about Halpern's thoughts on the benefits of subscription services like Xbox Game Pass for the industry in general. "Subscription services have completely revolutionised how players interact with games. High On Life existing on a platform like Xbox Game Pass means more players will have the opportunity to play — and that’s exactly what any game developer could wish for. It’s an incredibly powerful tool to have the ability to make games more accessible on such a large scale," Halpern says.

High On Life Devs: Xbox Game Pass is "An Incredibly Powerful Tool"

Ryuu96 said:

Can we get to 1,000 in 12 days? 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

It'll be close, I think, it depends on what news there is.

Welp, Bethesda's statement is backfiring on them big time lol

Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

It'll be close, I think, it depends on what news there is.

Good point. I'm not sure what there will be over the next 6 days. But you never know. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.