By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DroidKnight said:

lol, I saw a clock

stop watch would be 3:37:50?

Now for my next stupid guess.

Switching the scale over would be 3 weeks and 37 days.  Added together would be 58 days from now.  March 11th.  

Edit: or March 12th if you want to calculate the .5 into time zones.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
DroidKnight said:

lol, I saw a clock

stop watch would be 3:37:50?

Switching the scale over would be 3 weeks and 37 days.  Added together would be 58 days from now.  March 11th.  

March 11th is a Saturday and March 12th is a Sunday

Just checked and July 15th is a Saturday too.

Also, Motorsport is scheduled for Spring, it can't come out until March 20th at the earliest.

Ryuu96 said:
DroidKnight said:

March 11th is a Saturday and March 12th is a Sunday

Just checked and July 15th is a Saturday too.

Also, Motorsport is scheduled for Spring, it can't come out until March 20th at the earliest.

It can if you pre-order it and get early access.  jk

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I wish it was Starfield's date being leaked rather than Redfall's though...

Bethesda really has leaks down, that or Bethesda is just as uncertain as the leakers

Ryuu96 said:

Bethesda really has leaks down, that or Bethesda is just as uncertain as the leakers

lol nah, Bethesda knows how of an impact Starfield is meant to have. They're not risking anything lol

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I'm trying to keep my focus on Hogwarts for now to keep my mind off of Starfield.

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

lol nah, Bethesda knows how of an impact Starfield is meant to have. They're not risking anything lol

Whoever leaks it is going to get blacklisted so hard by Bethesda 🥲

Jez stay away. Obsidian is already pissed off at you, Lol.

It's just funny, Jez thinks it is delayed but it's just his opinion, he has no insider knowledge, Rand thinks it makes it, he has no insider knowledge, Nate thinks it is delayed, he has no insider knowledge, Henderson heard June, but he hasn't verified those rumours.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 January 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Redfall.

Forza Motorsport is probably last, I want to see how pretty it looks but I have no interest in playing it.

Legends I'll be playing day one but I'd probably put ESO's next expansion above it, Lol.

Obvious result on the poll here, not surprised at all that Redfall is dominating. Forza and Minecraft Legends will almost certainly be considerably more popular games on release, but they are Minecraft and Forza, people know what to expect from them already. Redfall though is a giant ? for most people right now. At first we were told by the playtest leaker who tested it in early 2021 that it played more like Borderlands than the immersive sims Arkane is known for, but now we have creative director Harvey Smith telling us it plays more like Far Cry 2 + STALKER + Dishonored all rolled up into one than it plays like Borderlands. Nobody really knows what to expect at this point. How will it play, is the humor as cringey as it seemed in the debut CGI teaser trailer, have they improved the rather meh graphics since the E3 demo; these are the questions people will be watching to get answers to. 

Of the 2 hand interpretations of the clock, March 7th would mean Forza is releasing early, 2 weeks before it's Spring release window starts, while July 15th would mean that it got delayed out of it's Q2 Spring window into Q3. I'd rather have an early launch than a late one, and AAA releases almost always avoid July so I doubt Xbox would have went that route, so I think it is probably a March release, but we shall see.

It's also possible that the hands aren't meant for exact date but rather a general date range, what are the chances that Twitter's stopwatch emote just happened to have the hands in the exact right position for what he needed to convey about the date? Maybe we're not meant to interpret both hands, but only 1 of the 2, which would of course increase the chances of the stopwatch emote being a fit for what he intended? Maybe he is just giving a generic March or July release window?

Actually, since the stopwatch emote he used has 8 tickmarks on it instead of 12 like a clock, maybe we're not supposed to interpret the hands as if they were on a 1-12 clock at all, but maybe we're supposed to count the tick marks on the stopwatch instead. The black hand then would be on 2, while the Red hand would be on 5. That is the exact same date he teases for Redfall in the 2nd tweet. So maybe the first tease was not about Forza at all, but rather about Redfall's date, and he posted the 2nd tweet with a more effective tease for Redfall since everybody thought the first tweet was about Forza instead of Redfall like he intended. Maybe the checkered flag was meant to symbolize Redfall hitting the finish line and releasing, rather than representing Forza, and people just missed that.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 12 January 2023