By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Angelus said:

First one

Nice, I started the series back in 2011 with Persona 1 Portable on PSP.

Followed by P2 Innocent Sin and P3P on PSP and the most recent OG P4 on PS2 back in 2015.

Its instantly become one of my most favorite RPG series - I plan to play P5 sometime in the future.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
gtotheunit91 said:

All I’m interpreting about Sonic Frontiers from this thread so far is that it’s not worth the full price of admission

I dont buy games at full price.

The last time I did was Zelda BotW for WiiU back in 2017 and prior to that it was Bravely Default Collector's Edition for 3DS for $50 back in 2013 and before that New Super Mario Bros on Wii in 2009.

Yes, that is how often I buy full priced games, I can remember the year lol

trunkswd said:

Only the big Nintendo games as they almost never drop in price. 

This isnt true at all especially if you live in the US.

DekuDeals, Slickdeals and Wario64's twitter account will net you some great deals.

They go on sale more often than most people think.

I will need to keep that in mind. I've never paid the oldest attention to sales. At least for Nintendo. I do most of my gaming on Xbox and PC and use Game Pass on both. For games I want not on Game Pass on PC I add to my Steam wishlist so I get notified when one of them goes on sale..

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Can i just say that Trunks and Ryu are both the best mods/admins vgc has ever had?. like i will give my account for them dudes! .

So anyone else having a drink?. And how come all you guys and girls have not added me as a friend on your accounts yet?. .

trunkswd said:

I will need to keep that in mind. I've never paid the oldest attention to sales. At least for Nintendo. I do most of my gaming on Xbox and PC and use Game Pass on both. For games I want not on Game Pass on PC I add to my Steam wishlist so I get notified when one of them goes on sale..

Yeah I dont really focus on the wishlist on Steam and its notification emails I get - its just a poor way to track deals at least in my experience.

For PC gaming, I'd recommend IsThereAnyDeal: https://isthereanydeal.com/

It does all stores, not just Steam and you can customize it your liking if you just want notifications based on a price line or a specific store.

I mainly use DekuDeals for Nintendo, Playstation and Xbox sales - it was initially a site just for Switch deals but they expanded into PS4/PS5 and Xbox - https://www.dekudeals.com/

PSPrices is what I used to use but nowadays I just use it for iOS and android sales (they also do Playstation, Nintendo and Xbox) - https://psprices.com/region-us/index

I like DekuDeals because the UI is much cleaner and more modern looking than most other price tracking sites.

This is what I use for gaming deals such as accessories, computers, TVs and sometimes gaming stuff - https://slickdeals.net/

Around the Network
zero129 said:

So anyone else having a drink?. And how come all you guys and girls have not added me as a friend on your accounts yet?. .

I don’t know what you talking about  

I actually am having a beer right now due to another disappointing ending for the Dallas Cowboys as a Cowboys fan, we’re use to “next year will be our year” 

zero129 said:

I dont drink and I think I already have you everywhere except for Switch.

zero129 said:

Can i just say that Trunks and Ryu are both the best mods/admins vgc has ever had?. like i will give my account for them dudes! .

zero129 said:

Thank you! Also how drunk are you? 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

gtotheunit91 said:
zero129 said:

I don’t know what you talking about  

I actually am having a beer right now due to another disappointing ending for the Dallas Cowboys as a Cowboys fan, we’re use to “next year will be our year” 

Yup yup i got one more drinker here . Now add me to your xbox friends list .

BasilZero said:
zero129 said:

I dont drink and I think I already have you everywhere except for Switch.

Yes that is true i have you on everything zero number 2 .

trunkswd said:
zero129 said:

Its the truth!

zero129 said:

Thank you! Also how drunk are you? 

Too drunk i need to go to bed xD .

I am very drunk right now so its over and out for me talk to you all tomorrow me bros .